7

Harry might scream.

he's sitting in the middle of the event, hiding all of his emotions by plastering a smile on his face.

his suit is resting uncomfortably on his skin. His hair is itching his neck. His back hurts. His cheeks hurts from that fake ass smile he has on his face.

he's currently standing alone with his champagne cup, watching his guests have fun when he feels something tug on his leg.

he looks down confused. There stood a toddler, probably 6 years old. she looked sad.

"hello there little lady" he kneels down and puts his champagne glass away.

"do you want to play with me? It's boring here" she Huffs and Harry smiles. Just as he was about to say something, he gets interrupted.

"Jesus Daisy, what did I say about running off?" Louis rushes off to Daisy and picks her up before looking up to Harry.

"I'm so sorry, I promise I'll never to that again i-"

"hey, relax , it's fine" Harry rests his hands on louis' shoulder. "So , how old is she?" Harry asks and Louis smiles.

"she's 6, she's the daughter of one of the maids here. She has an older sister called Charlotte as well. they all live next to my little place" Louis says, reffering to the place where the maids stay at.

"I'd love to meet Charlotte" Harry declares. He's bored, too bored. He wants out.

louis' eyes widen comically "are you sure?" He looks around the place, gesturing to the ongoing event.

"I am sure."

louis' face lights up like a Christmas tree. "alright just follow me" they walk together, out side of the castle and then to the place were the maids stay at.

"Alright I'm just gonna warn you now, Charlotte and Daisy and the kids here are quiet loud and you might absolutely hate them. So if you want out, just call my name. Alright?" Louis informs and Harry nods. Louis knocks on the door before pushing it open.

"Louis, you're back!" One of the maids smiles widely. Then Harry enters. The room falls silent.

they all stare at him with wide eyes, even some filled with fear.

"hello everyone, sorry for interrupting your night" Harry waves awkwardly. The room is still silent.

"well, I'm stealing Daisy and Charlotte for a while." Louis breaks the silence and gestures for Charlotte to follow him.

Louis walks hand in hand with Daisy and Charlotte, oblivious to the glances Harry sends his way.

"I don't think they like me very much." Harry pouts and Louis chuckles.

"I'm pretty sure no one would be able to form a sentence when the prince is standing in front of them" Louis jokes and Harry smirks.

"so why are you able to form a sentence infront of me?" Harry asks and Louis looks down, a coat of redness covering his face.

"Louis!" They both hear an elderly lady call out and Louis turns to Harry.

"take care of the girls, I'll be back" Louis orders before jogging to the woman.

"hello there little ladies, I'm Harry." Harry sits down on the grass next to them and they smile.

"Do you want to play with us?" They ask and jump when Harry nods. They play for a while, a long time for Harry to try and avoid the heavy knot in his stomach that grew due to louis' absence. Before he heard something.

"Louis, you need to eat. You're so thin love you can break any second" he hears a woman voice speaks and he immediately stills.

"Glen , I'm fine." He hears Louis say.

"no you're not, Louis you work all day and barley eat anything!"

"I need to work all day, the kids need to eat and grow" Louis hisses and Harry stops breathing.

"everyone is eating perfectly fine here Louis. Except you. You even give your dinner to Daisy sometimes."

"I need to go" he hears Louis say before walking back to Harry. Harry can see, Glen, he supposes standing there, looking concerned, even a bit sad.

"I'm sorry I've been gone for a while, needed to have a little chit chat with Glen" Louis smiles and Harry nods, not really knowing what to say after hearing such a conversation.

they talk for a while. Harry says jokes and Louis laughs loudly, but he immediately stops laughing and stands up quickly.

Harry looks up, confused before seeing his father standing there, looking at Louis with disgust.

"Hello sir" Louis greets politely as he stands with his hands behind his back and head low.

"dad" Harry stands up from the grass and dusts his suit. Des looks livid.

"Daisy, Charlotte, go back to the house" Louis orders and both girls run back, not really knowing what's happening.

"having a fun night?" Des asks with a fake smile and Louis shrinks onto himself.

Des then turns to Harry "son, we need to have a little talk."

A/N :- I genuinely feel like everyone (including me) hates this story? Should I not continue it?

What do we think?