32

Harry enters his room with a little smile living on his lips while he caresses where Louis had nudged him before leaving, but his smile drops to the floor as soon as he sees kendall crying her heart out on his bed.

"Kendall?" He calls out before rushing over to her, concern and worry bursting through him. He pulls her into his arms as he tries his best to comfort her.

"what happened?" He asks , getting a choked sob in response. He runs his hand up and down her back for a few minutes, resulting in her calming down for a bed before asking the question again.

"I- we- so i-" she tries to form a sentence but fails as her sobs get in the way. Harry waits , and waits, and waits for her to calm down so she can start talking. Once her sobs has calmed down a bit, due to the effect of the calming movements harry traces on her backs.

she looks at him, eyes red, tears caught up in her lashes. Harry stares back, trying his best to get his -very needed- explanation, but he fails as she closes her eyes, shutting down all clues to her emotions.

she passes him something, followed by another breakdown. Harry takes one final glance at her before looking down to examine the object that's nestled between his hands. and when he does, he can't help but let a gasp escape him.

it's a pregnancy test, and it's positive.

upon hearing the gasp from harry, Kendall cries harder, emotions taking over her body. Harry stares at the pregnancy test as thoughts abuse his brain. he thinks and think, until a thought settles in his brain that leaves him officially more confused.

"Kendall" he starts, eyebrows furrowing with confusion "we haven't had-" he cuts himself off as realization settles in. he looks at her, anger slowly blooming in his veins as he assesses her face. she looks at him shamefully, cowering away on her self as he stares at her in disbelief and betrayal.

"harry-"

"start fucking explaining yourself" he says through gritted teeth as he glares, eyes darkening as every second passes. she wipes her tears and takes a deep breath in.

"it's not yours" she shakily says. "It's davis'."

harry knew. He fucking knew that Davis and Kendall had something going on. he didn't know friends touch each other like that, with such desire on their finger tips. friends don't look at each other like that, not with such a flame in their eyes.

Harry stands up from his bed and looks down at Kendall, who hugs herself tighter, fear roaming her eyes.

"when did this start" he asks, voice as sharp as blades, his glare burning holes in her head.

"a-" she gulps down her tears "a year ago" she says and immediately recoils on herself. Harry rubs his temples as he feels a growing headache. Anger and panic we're eating at his insides, unbearable pressure haunting and roaming his chest.

"a fucking year" he sighs out "we've been married for only two fucking years" he points his finger at her accusingly. she nods, tears finally dried up but a guilty look remains on her face.

"what the fuck am I going to say to my parents" truth is, he doesn't care. The baby that is yet to grow isn't his to raise, to take care of, to be a father to. He almost feels relived. He is scared of his parent's reaction, that's the thing. He doesn't want to see the disappointment in their eyes as anger and realization settles in that he had -not so surprisingly- had ruined his family's reputation.

Kendall opens her mouth, ready to offer horrible plans but a knock on the door beats her. Kendall immediately jolts, hiding the pregnancy test behind her back as Harry goes to open the door. It's Anne, with a cautious look on her face, confusion painting it's self clear on her wrinkles.