36

Harry really should have turned off his daily alarm now that it's blaring through the empty room, successfully waking him up.

he immediately snaps awake, hands immediately flying to turn off his phone. he sighs and falls back on the pillow, resting his eyes for as much time as he can. he bottles in a startle when he finally feels the soft pressure on his chest, the warmth that's developing his body.

he looks down , firstly noticing a fluffy head of hair, messy and brown. then he notices the face of the sleeping beauty, eyelashes resting on his cheekbones, beautiful and strong. the freckles on his cheeks make up for the stars, that has once occurred before the sun arises.

Harry savours this moment. the sound if birds singing their good mornings is a Melody to his ears along with Louis sleeping on his chest. it's a beautiful morning really.

its still early in the morning, about an hour away from breakfast, so Harry decides to let his bones feel heavy and to rest for as much as he can. he runs his left hand through louis' hair, a sweet gesture, a promise.

when it's only half an hour away, Harry decides that cutting the morning short would be the idea. he softly runs his hand through louis' hair, trying to wake him up but instead he gets a soft sigh, eyes still shut close. Louis turns away from Harry and buries his head in the pillow, trying as best as he can to stay in the unconscious darkness of the world.

"Lou" Harry tries, shaking Louis by the shoulders a bit firmly this time. he doesn't wake, he just whines and puts the cover over his head, completely blocking all sorts of communications between them.

Harry sighs and throws the covers off of himself to begin his day. he stands up and immediately slips in the bathroom to wash away the night before.

by the time he's wearing his suit, perfectly styled and ready for his day , Louis removes the covers with a small huffs , blown sapphires open.

"you really should stop being so loud with your hair dryer. woke me up" Louis huffs , annoyed. Harry chuckles and walks over to him, unaware of the way Louis looks at him as if he's holding the world in his hands.

"good morning" he kneels down and pecks louis' cheek, careful to leave an extra popping sound. "you're very late today"

"I'm too tired , I'm not going down" Louis says as he turns Harry's direction and buries his head into the soft pillow again, tiredly enjoying Harry's existence. Harry frowns "you need to eat"

"I need to sleep" is what Louis says before pulling the covers up his body, protecting himself from the cold weather. Harry stands up and makes his way to the nightstand, where he usually keeps a water vase for when he needs it. he pours a cup and makes his way back to Louis.

"Lou, can you sit up for me" he gently asks as he shakes Louis by the shoulders. Louis peels the covers over his bare torso, opening his eyes just to look at Harry "why"

"just sit up, please" he sounds so soft, so polite , and Louis really can't say no, so he slowly starts sitting up.

"take it easy , love" Harry whispers, so badly trying to avoid staring at louis' bare torso. instead of wasting time he passes Louis the glass of water.

"drink up" he orders. Louis does what he's told to do. he had gained a bit of his strength back, but he is still much too tired. he puts the empty glass on the night stand and looks at Harry with a small pout living on his lips.

"don't give me that look" harry firmly says, eyes filled with a thousand of stabbing accusations.

"while you're at it, come up with an excuse , you'll get asked about my absence" louis gives him a small smiles, eyes softly closing in the process. Harry brings his hand up and gently removes louis' soft, messy fringe out of his eyes, smiling gently at how Louis immediately leans into the touch, melting into him like how the sea water melts into the shore.