29

"this is my son, Louis William Tomlinson" Johanna introduces the familiar face to the royals as the room quietens. Sally, observing from afar immediately rushes to the kitchen to grab Harry a cup of water, bowing for him in respect before passing it to him. Harry downs the water glass, the liquid calming his bursting veins.

Louis didn't look like the louis he once knew. His hair was no longer in a fringe, but it was styled into a quiff, the pulled hair showing his sharp face structure. His body was fitted to a black suit and his sapphires were hooded. His posture was fearfully straight, he looked so serious.

he coldly bows his shoulder, in absent respect, sending a nod to Des, whose eyes were as wide as the moon, mouth hung open, knuckles white with effort as he grips his chair.

"nice to meet you, your majesty" his voice was like a blow to the gut, Harry almost doubles over. Anne covers her mouth and Kendall glares at the visitor. He then locks eyes with Harry. Harry offers him a small smile as his eyes fill up with nothing but kindness, but his smile falls when Louis sharply adverts his gaze somewhere else.

"right, shall we start?" Jay's cheery voice cuts through the tension. Des nods and gestures towards then to follow him to the meeting room. When the elders have their back towards them, Harry immediately goes over to Louis, shoulders brushing as they walk towards the room. He keeps his eyes glued to Louis, who just stares in front of him.

"Can I help you?" Louis asks without sparing Harry the barest glance. Harry's heart skips a beat.

"you're still just as beautiful" he whispers after a long pause, eyes studying the slope of louis' nose, the curve of his lips, and how his eyelashes rest on his cheekbones with every flutter of his eyes.

Louis stops in his tracks for a while, the sudden moving cause a strand of hair to fall over his eyes. He gathers his emotions together and starts walking again, but this time with his head low as he tries to hide an undeniable blush. Harry smiles in victory , watching how Louis blushes with the effect of his words.

Des suddenly stops, causing the followers to copy his movements. He looks at Harry "adults only" he gestures for Anne and Jay to follow him. Harry huffs. Louis immediately leaves Harry's side to go to an unknown destiny. Harry is just about to follow suit when Kendall grips his arm tightly.

"what the fuck is he doing here?" She hisses quietly, brown eye burning the emerald greens staring right back at her.

"It's not like I know" he yanks his arm away from her grip as he glares back at her. Her mouth purses in an angry frown, breathing as heavy as the weight on Harry's shoulders. He takes one last glance at her before rushing to follow Louis. He makes it to the living room, but he is yet to find Louis. he searches and searchs, until he sees the small figure out if the window, standing in their place. he immediately scurries to catch up with the smaller man.

louis' facing the sea as it howls and clashes with the rocks, hair swaying with every wind blow, with a cigarette between his bony fingers. The smoke is surrounding him, as grey as his eyes. He takes another drag, cheekbones sharpening as he hallows his cheeks to gather the smoke in his mouth and blows it back out.

he's just about to take another drag , when the cigarette is taken from his fingers "thought you stopped that" Harry mumbles as he places the cigarette between his own plump lips and takes a drag. He presses his chest to louis' back, Louis almost leans into the loving touch of his once was boyfriend.

"what are you doing here?" Harry can't help but ask.

"isn't it obvious? my mother is Johanna deakin, that makes me a prince, I deserve to go to meetings" Louis replies, voice raspy as two rocks brushing against each other, but as soothing as a brush of a whisper.

"I like the quiff on you" Harry complements, desperate to see louis' heart warming smile. instead, he watches as his pale cheeks redden and his eyes sparkle. Their moment is cut short by Anne calling their names, inviting them to get back in the castle. They walk together silently in the castle, hands brushing together, beginning to be locked.

when they make it to the castle, Anne starts. "Due to the very dangerous attack on johanna's kingdom, allac, we agreed on something." They all hum in curiosity.

"the queen Johanna and prince Louis are moving in here."

A/N :- hiii, my reports card just came in and I'm terrified to check it. I only know one thing, that I got an A+ in English (which is weirdly satisfying as English is NOT my first language)

enough about me.

how was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed it, please leave you opinions in the comments, don't forget to vote, love y'all!!