9

Harry wakes up to a body being pressed against his. He opens his eyes slightly, carefully trying to shield his eyes from the sunlight before he process what's happening. He jolts out of bed and looks next to him with wide eyes.

"Harry what the hell" Kendall. What the hell is she doing here, he wonders. She had just woken up from her sleep. in Harry's bed.

"what are you doing here?" He nervously asks as he sits in bed, fully awake now. he doesn't like this one bit.

"couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to pay you a visit" she smiles, showing off her white teeth and Harry swallows the lump in his throat. He so badly wants to just Kick her out, but he can't.

"well, I need to change, so can you leave?" He asks as he stands up from his bed and fixes his hair. When she doesn't make a move to get out of the room, Harry sighs loudly.

"Kendall" he warns and she immediately stands up and leaves the room. As soon as he was behind the closed doors , he flops back on the bed. What the hell.

he stands up and makes his way to the closet and picks out a normal black suits , putting it on then carefully styling his hair.

he then proceeds to make his way to the window to check on Louis, since he's always in the view. He sees him watering the plants. Almost instantly he turns around and looks at Harry, as if he feels him watching, and smiles widely as he waves at harry.

it almost because a habit of his, waking up and looking through the window just to check on Louis.

he puts his watch on and walks downstairs, to meet his family for breakfast. They were all sitting silently, waiting for him.

''goodmorning'' he politely greets his family and takes a seat on the table. Just as he was about to start his meal, he heard the familiar clicking sound of heals.

harry was about to explode.

''Kendall! Good morning love.'' Anne kindly greets and Kendall smiles back. She , purposely, pulls the chair next to harry and places her self on it, not caring about sitting next to her own mother.

''good morning baby'' Kendall leans in and kisses Harry's cheek just as harry sees louis from the giant glass wall they have at the castle.

he was playing around with daisy and Charlotte, and another girl. He was smiling so widely , and Harry fears that he can blind people with that smile of his.

"We have news for you." Kris smiles, smug taking over all of her features as she sips on her tea. Harry turns around slightly to find Kendall looks at her, almost the same look copied on her face as she stares at Harry.

"we'd love to hear the news" Des smiles as he waves his hands around.

"We bought Kendall's wedding dress"

Harry chokes on his tea. Slamming the cup down on the table.

"That's lovely, I want to see!" Anne exclaims with a hug smile splitting her face. Des is smiling too. Kendall is red from smiling so much.

everyone's actually excited.

except Harry, himself.

he stays quiet as he sips on his tea, his appetite long gone.

"Harry?" Kendall shakes him out of his thoughts and he looks at her. "What?

"You haven't said anything. We'll see the dress after breakfast" she informs and he nods. She eyes his slightly before continuing her breakfast.

once they were all finished with breakfast, they head to Kendall's room , where two dresses layed perfectly on the bed.

"here are the two dresses" Kendall holds one up, showing it to them all before showing the other one.

"they both looked good so I bought them. Now all you have to do is choose." She directs her talk to Harry and Harry nods.

he blankly chooses the first white dress, not really care about anything at all.

this whole marriage thing confused him. He needed to sit down and talk his feelings out with Louis.