30

Louis wakes up to the harsh rain clashing with the ground, along with the thunder roaring. He's been dealing with a tough night , having his whole world be flipped over in a night wasn't entertaining. He removed the warm covers from his body, cold air greeting him with force making him shiver, goosebumps planting their way into his skin.

he swings his legs off the bed and lets them softly fall to the cold floor, standing up on unsteady legs as he stretches his tired back. He looks out of the window, the sky is dark, grey clouds guarding the moon along with a few visible stars. The lightning strikes again, a blaring string of electricity sent from above. Louis hugs himself tighter, he always hated storms.

as soon as another thunder strikes, an idea appears in Louis brain. Louis curses under his breath, the sound of rain drops tapping against his window echoing through the room. It's a horrible idea , really, but at such times , there's no thoughts running around his brain.

he turns around and walks to the door, curling his hand around the door knob as thoughts swarm his brain. He finally decides as he turns the door knob and opens the door, making his way outside of his caging room. His feet carry him to his destiny, almost as if they memorize each step and block taken.

he finally stops, storing a deep breath in his lungs as he finally rests his hand on the door knob.

he finally opens the door carefully, eyes immediately landing on the tall figure sleeping. he really shouldn't be doing this, but his heart is yelling over his brain telling him to do what he wants to do. He takes more steps into the room, legs as light as a feather, trying not to wake the other up.

when he's stood at the side of the bed, he just stares. Harry's sleeping, sleeping too peacefully for a boy who's got the weight of the universe on his shoulders. His mouth is agap, softly blowing huffs of air , confirming that he's having a good sleep. Louis can't help but smile, not because Harry looks funny - it's because he misses him too much. Then Louis briefly notices the traces of the missing person, yet to sleep next to her husband.

sleep flows in Louis veins as he watches Harry sleep, hypnosis radiating off of Harry as he sleeps. Louis can't help but get in bed, skin aching to be flushed against harry. He sticks to Harry's side, the duvet cold on his skin, but Harry's skin is warm, radiating heat to help Louis.

Louis shouldn't be happy, but how could he not be when harry - almost automatically - pulls Louis in his arms, back again chest, skin against skin, nose buried in louis' neck. and despite having being protected by hundreds of guards, reading to pounce on any type of dangerous directed towards Louis, this is the safest he has ever felt.

his eyes begin to feel heavy, tiredness stuck to his eyelashes, weighing his eyelids. and as the moon slowly gathers the stars and let the sun rise, Louis slowly drifts to sleep.

***

the silence haunts the table as they eat breakfast.

Louis, being the lucky one he is, woke up before Harry could wake up. he stole a few minutes from the world just to stare at how the sunrays dance on Harry's face, painting his hair and lashes a golden color. but when harry started to regain his consciousness, warning Louis by furrowing his eyebrows and groaning softly, Louis immediately walked out of the room.

Harry sighs , and leans back in his chair to get a good look at his family. des is angrily looking at Louis, who isn't eating (Harry notes, having watching the boy like a hawk). anne has a grimace along her wrinkles, uncomfortable with the tension in the room. Johanna is politely smiling, being the kind woman she is.

kendall sighs - almost as if she's imitating Harry - and drops her fork and knife onto the plate, the fork clashing with the plate creating a loud echo through the room. "When are they going to leave?"

the sudden sentence makes Harry choke on his water. anne immediately pats hus back, trying to help. kris softly taps Kendall's shoulder, teaching her manners. Johanna inhales sharply.

"What?! We've all been asking the same question in our minds." She rolls her eyes accusingly.

"when going back isn't dangerous anymore" Louis smiles warmly, something much more vicious hidden behind his lips. he didn't say home, cause his mother's kingdom wasn't his home.

Kendall opens her mouth again, tongue full of nothing but snarky comments, but Kris cuts her off.  "when are you going to give us a little grandchild?"

Louis flinches. Harry grimaces.

"I really don't know Kris, I'm not sure if we're ready yet" Harry sighs out, the urge of running out of the room increasing by second.

"come on Harry it's been two years, how are you not ready!" Kris snarls, but upon seeing the rest of the out Lookers, she smiles politely to seal her inner personality.

"two years?" Louis can't help but whisper, eyes wide in surprise as his heart falls into the darkness of his stomach. he looks up , eyes immediately locking with harry, immediately morphing all his surprise to harry. harry's eyebrows mold with pity, trying his best to explain with his eyes, now that his speech is taken away from him.

anne runs her hair through her hair. "louis, dear?"

Louis looks at her politely, respectfulness replacing the surprise in his eyes as he catches her eyes.

"can you meet me in my office?"

A/N :- phew okay. it's been a while. my school starts in 6days. I'm so so sorry for not posting but I hope I can make it up to you all before school.

how was the chapter? don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all. <3