38. Stumbling Stairs and Heartbreaking Hospitals

-Harry's POV-

That meeting was great, we were doing some final preparations for our where we are tour in February. We still need an opening act but we couldn't think of anyone yet. I saw the picture that vara posted and I loved it. I saved it and set it as my wallpaper actually. We are on our way to an interview with Radio 1 now and I can't stop thinking about Var, I haven't taken her on a date in a while.. I should when we get back...maybe a movie? maybe the bedroom? I shake my head while getting rid of the dirty thoughts and the car stops. I guess we are arriving to our interview.

--

"So boys you are preparing for your next tour am I right?" Scott Mills asks us. We are in some sort of secret location on a couch. After the meeting, Simon told us we had a last minute interview with Scott Mills which we didn't mind because Scott Mills is one of our favorite interviewers.

"Yup, we are getting ready to head back on the road soon." Liam answers.

"Are you guys leaving the ladies behind? I understand that all of you are taken now." We all nod and Louis speaks up.

"Well they are going to try to come as much as they can but they have their own lives as well so we don't expect them to follow us around like puppies Scott." I laugh at his choice of words.

"I see, I see. Harry, does it make you happy that your girlfriend is in the same business as you. Does it make things easier?"

I smile just thinking about Var, "Erm, yeah, it makes it a bit easier because she understands the type of schedule we have and she knows that the rumors that come out are simply just rumors."

"Speaking of rumors, are there going to be wedding bells in the near future for you Harry?"

I laugh,"Oh gosh, no not anytime soon. I just gave her a promise ring, it's not an engagement ring. I think we are both a little too young for that right now." I feel my cheeks getting red...damn it.

"Only one Malik is getting married soon Scott," Liam chimes in.

"Ah yes, Zayn, how are wedding preparations going?" Scott leans in wjth the mic.

We all look at Zayn and try to hide our laughter because we all know that he hasn't made any yet.

"We haven't had time to start getting things prepared actually...uhh we are just enjoying being engaged." He laughs.

"Well when you do, you will let me know first wont you?" Scott jokes.

"Yeah of course man." Zayn smiles.

"Now we are going to play "Which one will most likely" and I am going to say some actions and you guys say which guy you think would do the action okay?" Scott announces. We all look around and nod, these games are fun in the interviews.

"Which boy would be on his phone the most in the studio?"

"Zayn," We all say in unison while Zayn laughs because he knows its true.

"Alright, which boy would be the first one on the dance floor in the clubs?"

"Niall," Louis and Liam say the loudest.

"I think Liam if he is feeling extra happy that night," I say.

"Yeah I think I would go with Liam too," Zayn says.

"Liam the party animal," Louis says.

"Which boy gets jealous the quickest?"

"Harry," The boys yell in unison and they start to laugh.