43. Questions and Quickies

-Vara's POV-

He smirks and gets up to go inside. Once he leaves I put my head in my hands, "What am I doing?" I mumble to myself before standing up and grabbing my journal. I step inside the house and Liam gives me a funny look and I tell him that I'm going to the bathroom.

"Took you long enough babe." He says when I enter the room and close the door. His blazer is off and he is playing with his cross necklace...I guess he put it back on.

"Shut up Styles." I say to him and I slide my dress off and he looks my body up and down.

"So where do you want to start off?" He asks while walking up to me.

"Not on the bed." I shake my head and look at him with a soft smirk as he bites his bottom lip while taking his shirt off. I work on his belt and pull his jeans off. I start to palm him through his boxers and he starts to kiss dow my neck. He pulls my hand off of his length and pulls away from my neck.

"It's all about you today." He says and before I can protest he kneels in front of me and I grab his hair as he starts to dip his hand in my black underwear. I start to breathe heavy when he leaves kisses down my stomach and on my thighs.

"H-har," I groan as I tilt my head back.

He looks up at me and slides his hands up to my breast and rubs circles on them. "What do you want baby?" He brings his hands to my bum and squeezes it softly while kissing the outside of my underwear right near my entrance. I can't deal with this teasing shit right now. I need him in me.

"I w-want you." I moan out as he puts a finger in me. I pull his hair harder as he adds another.

"You're dripping babe." He groans and he laughs lightly. It's not my fault that he turns me on this much. "I don't think we have much time for everything V, tell me what you want.." He trails off and I don't even have to look at him to know that he is smirking up at me.

"I-I" I stutter. He pulls his fingers out and he stands back up and towers over me. I open my eyes and he looks so perfect right now, his lips are red, probably from biting them so much, and his hair is all over the place but he makes it work.

"I want you in me Harry." I say lowly as I pull him closer to me. He is walking towards me and pushing me back on the bed and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"How do you want it?" He asks in my ear and my legs tighten around him to try to release some pressure that his words cause. I nod my head and he chuckles softly. "Use your words Var." I groan out loud and finally say the words that I have been meaning to say this whole week.

"Just fuck me Harry." I moan.

"That's all you needed to say baby."He is going painfully slow as he is putting the condom on. He knows he is doing it on purpose too. Little fucker.

"Harryyyy" I whine to him as he starts to pump himself slowly while looking at me. What a damn tease.

He smirks and uses his teeth to open the condom and slides it on himself. I spread my legs open more for him as he positions himself at my entrance. "I love when you spread your legs for me Var."

I grip his shoulders as I feel him slide the head in and I moan at the contact. He leans forward which causes him to push further into me. He is finally all the way in and I feel his breath on my lips and he closes his eyes in pleasure. I love the feeling of him being in me. I grab his hair and bring his lips to mine. He begins to pull out slowly and then he thrust his hips fast into mine and I moan in the kiss at the roughness.

"F-faster," I whine and he starts to rock his hips back and forth at a pace that is making the bed shake. I wrap my legs around his waist which makes him go deeper in me.