19. Twitcam for 2?

"So I understand that you wish to graduate early because of your career Ms.Malik?" The principal asked me.

"Yes, I have enough credits and my grades are fine so there is no reason for me not to graduate early," I say to her. I'm trying to graduate early so that way I won't need to worry about school and can focus on my music.

"Okay well you do have a point, we can't keep you here if you have recieved the amount of credits needed to graduate." She stands up and shakes my hand. "Congradulations Ms.Malik you are now a graduate. We will send you your diploma in the mail." She smiles at me and I smile back. I leave school and take the bus down to the studio since I need to finish recording the last 3 songs.

--HARRY'S POV--

"I dont care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold ya when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave. So baby be with me so happily," I sing in the booth. The boys let me record my part first since I wrote most of the song. I thought about Vara when I wrote it and I can't wait to see her reaction when she hears it for the first time.

I step out of the booth and grab my jacket. My baby is probably still recording so I'll grab the car and wait for her outside. She's usually done at about 3 and its 2:50 now. "Hey, where you going Haz?" Niall ask me as I'm about to step out the door.

"Oh I'm going to get the car to pick up Var so we can hang out." I smile at him.

"Man you've got it bad," Niall says as he shakes his head.

"Shut up," I mumble as I leave.

--VARA'S POV--

"Bye Zach," I wave to the producer as I leave the studio. I just finished recording the last 3 songs for my deluxe album. Im so excited! The album is done, the cover art is picked, now all that is left is the dedications page. I need to find time to work on it.

I'm walking out of the building when I hear a honk and a black range rover stops in front of me. I see the window roll down to reveal my super hot boyfriend in his blue beanie and his grey jacket.

"Get in babe, we're going shopping," he smirks at me. He is the best boyfriend ever: picking me up AND quoting mean girls. I laugh and get in the passenger seat.

I lean over to kiss his cheek, "Hi Haz, are you still thinking about Mean Girls again?" We watched it Tuesday night together and he loved it. He was laughing the whole time, but maybe that was because I was trying to tickle him...

"Maybe. That line is stuck in head-" I laugh at his furrowed eyebrows. "Anyway do you want to get some starbucks? My treat."

I smile. Best boyfriend ever. "Yes that souds lovely. I was craving some ice coffee." We start to drive to Starbucks.

"Wanna know what I'm craving right about now?" He smirks at me as he puts his hand on my thigh stroking it softly.

"What?" I eye him as his hand goes higher on my leg.

"I'm dying to pull over and toss you in the back seat so I can kiss you until your lips are red and swollen while your legs wrap around my waist." He squeezes my thigh a bit.

"H-harry," I say to him as I get turned on just by his words. "Later."

"Later indeed. Now we get coffee," He smiles at me and takes his hand off my thigh as he steps out of the car. I didn't even notice we arrived. All my focus on was on his damn hand and his voice.

We get on line and when we reach the register, "Oh my god its you guys. Here. T-together." The cashier stutters.

Harry smiles at her, "Yeah we came to get some coffee together. No one likes to get coffee alone."