29. Just Coffee

I shake it and pull away, "I'm Vara."

"It's nice to finally meet you in person. So what are you doing here?" He crosses his arms over his chest and looks me up and down quickly.

"I'm here for an interview, what about you?" I say as I regain confidence.

"An interview about teen wolf...they asked about you too," he says as he leans against the wall. "They think I'm the bad guy who is trying to split up the worlds cutest couple." He says while chuckling softly.

"Aren't you? God forbid you try to be nice, they twist your words around," I say teasingly.

"Can't a guy send a congratulatory tweet to his friend without getting bashed," he rolls his eyes.

I laugh, "So we are friends now?"

"Yup, is that going to be a problem with the boyfriend." He smirks at me. He is so sassy I didn't expect this from him but it's funny.

"The boyfriend has a name." I fire back at him.

"Sorry, will Harry have a problem with us being friends?" He pulls his phone out.

"No I don't think so," I say. I really hope he doesn't have a problem. Dylan seems like a cool person.

"Good, here put your number in." He gives me his phone and I still can't believe this is happening. I put my number in his phone as Vara 💁 and give it back to him. He laughs.

"Cute. You want to grab some friendly coffee when you're done with your interview?"

I think about saying no but that would be mean...friends wouldn't do that to friends. "Sure,"

"Okay, see you later Vara," he smiles and walks away.

I walk back to the room, the feeling of having to pee went away completely. I get back in the chair and Angela is getting her makeup touched up.

The lights turn back on and she smiles once again. "Vara let's talk about Dylan shall we? What did you think of the tweet? Are people blowing it out of proportion?"

I nod, "I definitely think people are making a big deal out of it. He was just being friendly. He is a cool person actually."

"Yeah he is very friendly and funny. Is he still your celeb crush?"

"No, he isn't a celebrity to me anymore...I just see him as a friend now. And besides...my celebrity crush is my boyfriend." I blush. I really do love Harry and no one is getting in the way of our relationship.

----

The interview went well, it was less nerve wracking than what I thought it was going to be. I'm in the lobby waiting for Dylan. He texted me saying to meet up in the lobby when I was finished with my interview.

I see him walk out of the elevator and he waves to me. I wave back and we walk out of the building together. The paps are outside and we just walk by ignoring them. Thank god they don't say anything mean, just hi and how are you.

We reach a small coffee shop and it instantly reminds me of tumblr. I stop and take a picture of it to post it on my tumblr. Dylan looks at me as I take the picture.

"What?" I smile.

"You really are a fangirl." He shakes his head.

"There is nothing wrong with blogging," I say to him sassily as we walk inside and get led to our seats.

"I never said there was. It was just an observation Vara, no need to get hostile." He puts his hands up in surrender.

I laugh, "Sorry, it's just that when people mention it I get a bit defensive." I look down at my hands.