20. Late Night Hormones

Heyy, I just wanted to thank everyone who reads my story and gives me feedback. You guys are the best :). I can't even believe this is the 20th chapter! Thank you for supporting my story and Varry! I love you guys <3

Warning there is SMUT in this chapter! It's my first time so be gentle! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby are you ready?" I hear Harry yell from downstairs. Today is our 1 month anniversary but it's also Sunday so we are going to the hospital for a little bit to visit Dad. We are also telling Dad about our relationship today. Needless to say I'm scared of his reaction.

After checking out my outfit in the mirror which consists of a dark blue summer strapless dress with my white converse and fishtail braid and Harry's cross necklace, of course, I go downstairs. I see Haz waiting for me at the door texting on his phone. He is wearing his 'Hipster Please' shirt, which is personally one of my favorite shirts of his, and black skinny jeans with his brown boots. His hair is pushed up in a quiff. Its getting longer and I can tell that he loves it and he doesn't plan on cutting it anytime soon.

Harry looks up from his phone and puts it away, "There's my beautiful lady." He says while taking in my outfit.

"Yes, I have finally arrived my dear prince charming." I tease him while taking his hand and head to the car. We are in the car when suddenly I hear.

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain, we jumped, never asking why...

Harry and I look at each other and immediately sing the song loudly and obnoxiously. I think it is so adorable that Harry likes Miley's music. Sometimes I'll catch him listening to her new album in the car when he thinks I can't see him through the window. His little dance moves are seriously the cutest thing on earth.

We arrive at the hospital and take the elevator up. Harry doesn't seem nervous but I am. Dad has met Harry before and they did get along pretty well but what if Dad doesn't like him when he finds out that we are together...

I step in the room first to let him know he has an extra visitor, "Hey Dad, someone came along to say hi." I step in and Dad's face lights up when he sees me.

"Hi Vara, who is the guest?" Harry walks in and Dad's face lit up light a christmas tree. "Harry my boy! How are you?"

Harry walks in and takes the seat next to me which is next to the hospital bed and shakes his hand, "I'm fantastic Sir, how are you feeling today?" Harry always cared a lot about my father even before he got sick. He would always check up on him and that couldn't make me happier.

Dad sighs, "I'm hanging in there. This hospital food tastes like shit though." He laughs. Its so good to hear him laugh. "So what are you kids doing here?" He looks at both of us. I look at Harry before looking back at Dad.

"Well Dad, we came to tell you something." He looks at my outfit and Harry's necklace. He has a small smile on his face and I'm a bit confused as to why.

"Ah today is your 1 month anniversary isn't it?" He says and I choke in surprise.

"Dad how did you kn-" I'm cut off.

"What? You kids think I don't hear gossip. Your mother told me the week after you got together, March 15 is your date right?" Harry interwines our fingers. I look up at him and smile. He nods. "Well it was about time."

We laugh and I notice Dad hasn't eaten any of his lunch. "Dad you want me to get you some food from outside. It will be healthy, but you need to eat it."