41. In Lilo We Trust

-Harry's POV-

Beep beep beep

What the fuck? I groan as I open my eyes and I immediately regret it because the sunlight is blinding me. I furrow my eyebrows...when did I get home? And why is my shower running?

I turn off my alarm and pull the covers off me..oh thank god I'm wearing underwear. I try to sit up but my head is pounding...what happened last night. Oh shit please tell me I did not cheat on Var- oh wait. It wouldn't count as cheating anymore I guess...

"Ugh!" I groan as I put my face in my hands. Everything is so messed up right now.

The bathroom door opens and I breathe a sigh of relief as I see the familiar brown hair, "Hey mate you really need to get your guest shower running. The pressure is shit."

"Louis thank god its you." He uses the towel to dry his hair.

He looks at me, "What you really mean is thank god I'm not a slut from the clubs right?" I nod and he laughs.

"What happened last night? All I remember is seeing you show up at the club."

"Yeah, that might be because I gave you a super strong blunt last night mate, sorry about that." He laughs.

My eyes widen, "Please tell me you are joking." I stand up and walk to my kitchen. Did I really smoke? I don't remember a thing.

"I'm just kidding Haz, but you had some pretty strong tequila. You kept ordering rounds for the people at the bar and when they stopped taking the shots, you took them instead. You must have had 15 shots in total."

"15?!" I yell but immediately regret it because my head is killing me. I reach up to the cupboard and pull out my advil. I take two and drink a whole cup of water in less than 2 minutes. What alcohol makes you do.

"Why did you come looking for me?" I ask as I lean against the counter. Louis is pouring two bowls of cereal for us.

"What kind of question is that? You're my best friend, I wasn't going to let you do something stupid without me."

I laugh, "Thanks." I sit next to him and begin eating the Lucky Charms...V's favorite. I remember buying a big box just for her for when she was over. I sigh as I remember her hugging me as soon as I pulled the box out for her.

"Hey," Louis pats my back, "It's going to be okay Haz." I close my eyes and breathe out. I hope he is right.

-Vara's POV-

"What are you doing?" He asks me slowly as he comes into my room.

"Cleaning out some stuff." I say as I continue to go through my closet. Clothes are on the floor and old pictures are thrown in random places. I could understand why is concerned.