44. Flashbacks

I've given up on love since Varry ended tbh...

In my mind varry are still together who else is with me?! #Varry4ever

@VeryVara please please get back together with Haz!! You guys were goals!!

I can't believe this happened so suddenly...how are you feeling @VeryVara???

#RIPVarry :/

But they were so in love! What happened??? Please tell us @Harry_Styles @VeryVara

These were just some of the tweets that were in my mentions today. I haven't been on Twitter since everything happened so I decided to see what's been said about it. I'm on my way to a radio interview to answer some questions and do an acoustic performance of Obsessed. It's been 2 days since the wake and I leave for LA on Sunday. I told my manager and she is working on getting some photo shoots set up while I am over there. I want to keep myself busy so I don't have to focus on everything that's been going on.

@VeryVara: I'm so excited to perform Obsessed live for the contest winners at Radio 1 this morning! Who is going to be watching on the live stream?!

I look out the window and notice that we arrived at the building. I see a bunch of fans and paps waiting outside. There are two security guards waiting outside my door.

"Ready for this?" Sarah asks from beside me.

I look at her and nod, "As I'll ever be." I step out of the car and the fans scream so loud. I wave to them as the security guards are pushing me through.

"Sorry guys we have to keep her moving!" One of the guards says to the crowd as we get closer to the door.

"I'll come back out guys!" I yell to them right before I get inside and I'm pretty sure they heard me because I heard cheering.

"Are you sure you won't be tired after?" Sarah asks as we are in the elevator.

I shrug my shoulders, "It's for the fans so who cares. They are probably more tired than I am from waiting there so many hours."

"Some girls got there at 4 o'clock this morning Miss Malik." One of the guards said.

My eyes widen...wow that's dedication. I can't believe they would do that just to get a quick glance of me..do I mean that much to them? We get out of the elevator and I immediately see a big plate of donuts on the secretary's desk. I go up to her and grab a chocolate glazed donut before anyone tells me that I can't eat it.

"Hello Miss Malik, Scott is going to be right through those doors." She says as she points down the hallway. I thank the security guards before they leave and Sarah and I walk down the hallway.

"Do you want some water V?" She asks as she takes my phone and plugs it in her portable charger from her bag. Best assistant ever.

"No I'm fine, could you grab some more donuts before we leave though?" She laughs and opens the door for me to what I presume is where my interview will be taking place. It's a big room with radio equipment and then an area with a mic and a bunch of couches. Scott is setting up and he smiles as soon as he sees me. There are 2 photographers in the studio and I'm guessing they work for Radio 1.

"Hey Vara! It's so good to have you back here." He says as he gives me a quick hug.

"I know it's been forever. I'm so happy to be back." I smile at him.

"The fans are so nervous to meet you. They are in a separate room right now and they are going to be watching the live stream interview and then we will let them in before the performance okay?"