34. Cuddly H

"Ahh the perks of having a talented brother," Gemma sighs as she lays back on the airplane seat.

"Only using me for my money Gem?" Harry laughs as he sits in the opposite seat facing her and pulling me in the seat next to his. We are on our way to Holmes Chapel now and we are currently in a private plane.

"You know it." She playfully teases him. "I'm so excited to go back, haven't been since back since Uni started."

"Yeah I miss Mum too," He says as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. Gemma smiles at both of us. Harry's hand is so warm around mine, I could just hold his hand forever.

"Mum is going to have a field day when she sees you two together." She looks at me with a serious face, "You do know she is going to kidnap you right?"

I shrug, "I don't mind, at least she cooks good." Harry just laughs as the plane starts to take off.

"I still remember when you guys told Zayn that planes make a loop in the air," I say as we all laugh.

"It wasn't me. Louis was the one who told him. You should have seen his face. It was hilarious." He laughs.

"I wish you caught his reaction on camera." Gemma says.

"Me too." Harry and I both say at the same time. Gemma starts to read her book that she brought on and I lean my head on Haz's shoulder and start to drift off. I feel him kiss my head before I go in complete darkness.

---

Knock Knock Knock

We don't hear anyone walking towards the door so Gemma rings the doorbell. All of a sudden we hear a christmas song start to play. We all look at eachother and smile.

"Intersting choice of doorbell Mum." Gemma says lowly. We laugh as Anne opens the door with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Babies!" She opens her arms wide for all three of us and hugs us in a group. She lets go after what felt like forever and invites us in. We put down our bags and hang up our coats. Since we are only staying for the weekend, I only brought a small duffle bag.

"How was the flight?" Anne asks us when we arrive in the dining room and sit down at the table.

"First Class." Gemma says.

"Very spacious." I chime in. We both look at Harry and he is rolling his eyes playfully.

"They only use me for my money Mum." He says.

"Oh sweetie, don't we all." She sassily says. We all laugh at Harry and he shakes his head. I can already tell this weekend is already going to be so much fun.

"I'm just kidding love, are you kids hungry?" She asks as she stands up. We nod and she starts to head into the kitchen.

"I'll help you," I say as I go in the kitchen after her.

"You know I am so happy you are finally here Vara." Anne says as she starts to take the plates out of the dishwasher. I grab a paper towel and start to dry them off for her.

"Me too Mrs. Styles." I say while smiling at her.

"Call me Anne. You and Zayn are like my own kids, no need for the Mrs." She cooly says.

"Okay, Anne. Thank you for inviting me." I say respectfully.

"Anytime love, Harry seems to enjoy your company." She winks at me while putting some pasta on the plates.

I laugh, "Yeah Harry is great."

"He's treating you respectfully right?"

I nod furiously, "Of course, he is a perfect gentlemen."