13. Killer Shorts

--ZAYN POV--

I walk into the house with the lads and their girlfriends behind me, they surprised me at Perrie's house and wanted to surprise the love birds since it's been a while since we all gone out together.

I walk in first so they can jump out and surprise them. I walk to the living room to see them sleeping and...cuddling? She has her legs over his lap and her head on his chest near his neck and he has his one arm around her shoulder holding her close and the other one on her leg. I would seriously beat him up if he was someone else for putting his hands on my sister like that. But since it's Harry I cut him some slack.

The rest of the gang come in the living room and take pictures of them for later. "They are so fucking cute!" Ely whispers so she don't wake them up yet.

"We gotta wake them up if we want to go clubbing," Liam says worriedly. Man Sophia has brought out his wild side, but hey no body is complaining.

Louis goes up to Harry and ruffles his curls, "Hazza wake up...wakey wakey" he says. Harry begins waking up and looks down at V and smiles a bit. He notices that we are all here and coughs a bit and shakes V softly.

"V...love get up...you have some visitors," he says softly. Wow. Even when she is sleeping he is still gentle with her.

Vara begins to wake up and notices all of us standing in front of them and she pulls away from Harry, "what are you guys doing here?" She says as she rubs her eyes.

"Not happy to see us Vara?" Niall asks playfully.

"We are going clubbing bitch!" Ely screams at her as Vara's eyes widen and she plugs her ears.

"Gosh, okay Ely no need to burst my eardrums." She laughs.

--VARA'S POV--

Damn why was Ely so loud, I just woke up from the best sleep I've had in ages. Haz is very comfortable...and warm...and I felt safe...and his hands were touching my arms and legs and I didn't want him sto- I'm pulled away from my thoughts as Ely and Eleanor pull me up from the couch away from Harry.

"Sorry Haz we have to make her look hot now," Eleanor says as the girls take me upstairs.

As they close the door to my room, Sophia asks, "What was that about?"

"Yeah are you guys together?" Perrie asks while smiling.

I choke, "N-no we just fell asleep while watching teen wolf."

"That wasn't sleeping girl, that was cuddling, hardcore." Ely says while looking through my closet. I blush as I sit on the bed. "Here go take a shower and put this outfit on." She hands me a white see through lace tank top and some black short shorts. I haven't worn them yet because I feel like my ass is on full display when I wear them and that's not cute when your on your way to school.

Once I take a shower and wash my hair, I put my boy shorts underwear on and black bra. I then put some glittery lotion and the outfit on. Eleanor makes me sit on the chair in front of my vanity while Perrie and Ely work on my hair. Eleanor and Sophia work on my makeup. "Not too much guys," I say to them while Eleanor is about to put foundation on me.

She sighs and grabs my BB cream instead. "Fine, we will put your beloved BB cream on instead of foundation V. But no fishtail braid missy."

I scoff, "Fine."

Perrie and Ely are almost done with my hair and Sophia and Eleanor are done with my face. Sophia hands me these crazy black heels. My eyes widen in horror; I could break a leg in those damn things. "Can't I just wear my converse?" I beg Sophia and Eleanor. "Pretty please?" I do puppy eyes to them.