36. Imaginary Kids and Black Lace

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had an amazing New Years!! Smut in this chapter, I hope you enjoy it ;)

-V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone asked are there any sexual songs on the new album...All I can say is be prepared." I say while looking at the webcam.

"@VarryObsessed said Vara your 8 month anniversary is in a few days, have any plans and she put a winky face...Well I don't know what ideas you have in your head, but I am still looking for a present for Haz." I answer the fan. Today is November 9th and I am almost done with the album, I just have 1 more song to do. I'm also seeing Dad today so I am very happy and excited. He called me the next day and apologized for the way things ended on the phone the day before and explained that he didn't want me to see him.

"Okay guys, I'm sorry I have to go, but I'll talk to you later!" I blow a kiss to the camera and smile really big. I end the livechat and head into the kitchen.

"Ready to go Vara?" Mum asks me as I enter the kitchen.

"Yup all set." I smile and walk to the car. I hop in the shotgun and Mum steps in and turns on the radio. We both laugh as we hear the boys new single, "Best Song Ever" come on the radio.

---

"Dad!" I yell as I walk into the room.

"Vara!" He yells back, not as loud, but a nice effort.

"Guys, this is a hospital don't be so loud." Mum warns us.

I laugh while looking at Dad and I notice he has a head wrap on and his beard is gone...the chemo must have gotten to him. I try to stay postive. It's just hair..it will grow back.

"How are you love?" Dad asks me as I sit on the edge of his bed and he holds my hand.

"I'm good Dad, I'm almost done with the album, I just have one more song left."

He nods, "That's good. Keep up the work and don't stop. No matter what okat V?" He says sternly.

"I won't Dad." He pats my hand he looks down as he feels like ring.

"I finally get to see the famous ring in person." He laughs to himself as he looks at the ring again. "You know he was scared shitless when he came to ask for my permission."

My eyes widen, "He asked you for permission?" I ask curiously.

"He was very respectful and very proper. I had to crack a few jokes to get him to calm down. I told him that it was about time and if he didn't do it, I would've had to give you the ring myself." He laughs. I smile just at the thought of Harry asking my Dad for permission. He is really amazing...I am so lucky.

"Don't let him go Vara, he would risk his life for you and that is rare to find these days." He advises me.

"I won't Dad. He is special to me." I say while smiling. Dad smiles sadly and places his hand on my cheek.

"Look at you kid, you are glowing. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you." He says while getting a little teary eyed.

I also have tears in my eyes from how much emotion he said that with. I can't believe I thought he was mad at me 2 weeks ago. He starts to cough violently and I get up to grab him some water. I pour some into his cup and give it to him while Mum helps him sit up.

"Thank you Vara. You are the best daughter a Dad could ask for." He says and laughs. We stay there for a few more hours and we watch TV. Foodnetwork is starting to put the holiday episodes on and that is Dad's favorite time of the year.