30. Secrets

Hii! I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who are reading and commenting! Love you all!

Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're going to surprise him?"

I smile while continuing to pack, "Yeah, I have a few days off and I'll be back in time for the last show on Tuesday...and I miss him."

"Aww, look at you being all romantic. So I know not to bother you for the next few days," I look at him confusingly. He laughs, "You know because you're going to be busy."

I laugh, "Dylan! Don't say that!"

"Oh so we can talk about everything else but not that," He smiles at me as he sits on the couch watching me pack.

"That's personal stuff between him and me," I say quietly.

He puts his hands up in surrender, "Alright I get it. Off limits."

I nod, "Off limits."

Dylan and I have been hanging out a lot since I met him a few weeks ago. It's nice to have a friend out on tour since Liam left. I'm so excited to see Harry though. Niall helped me set up the entire plan and he is going to meet me at the airport in America. They are in LA right now, Harry's favorite place so I thought I should visit and make him extra happy.

I zip up my suitcase and put my sweatshirt on, "Okay, I'm ready." Dylan takes my suitcase and puts in the car that is going to drive me to the airport. Dylan is going back to his hotel since he leaves tomorrow to film Teen Wolf.

"Have fun Vara, be safe." He teases as he pulls me in to his chest and hugs me.

I laugh and pull away, "Thanks. See you soon. Have fun filming." I hop in the car and breathe a sigh of relief when we start to drive. I am dying to see him so bad...I miss him...I miss his hands and the way they feel against my skin.

I pull my phone out and go on twitter...I haven't been on since those mean tweets. I notice that Harry is on.

@Harry_Styles: Just dropped my phone on my face.

I giggle and shake my head. This boy and his weird tweets...

@VeryVara: Oh nooo! @Harry_Styles is your phone okay? ;)

@Harry_Styles: Oh yeah, my face broke its fall. @VeryVara you are always so considerate aren't you?

@VeryVara: Hey I didn't have to tweet you @Harry_Styles...I could have scrolled by and tweeted @Louis_Tomlinson. :P

@Harry_Styles: Oh wow I feel special @VeryVara.

Seconds later, Louis joins the conversation.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Oi! Don't bring me in to this lovebirds. @VeryVara call Styles please, he has been mopping allllll day.

I look up and notice we arrived at the airport and I send a quick tweet to them. If I call Harry then he would know where I am automatically with the background noise.

@VeryVara: Can't call right now...a bit busy. Love you guys though @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson

I walk into the scanning part of the airport and get let in to the gate where my plane is. I get in and sit in my seat and look at the comments from the conversation that we had on twitter while the plane starts to prepare for take off.