17. At Last

Go get him...

Jade's words are running through my mind as I'm running back to the house. It's full on raining now and my hair is soaked and my shirt is probably see through but thank god I wore a nude bra.

I have to tell him or else it will eat me alive. I get to the door and open it with my keys. I walk in to see everyone in the kitchen. They stop and look at me and I even hear some of the girls gasp. Before I could ask where Harry was, he walks from the living room into the kitchen. He stops when he sees me.

He looks concerned as he starts to walk towards me, "V you're all we-"

"I'm in love with you," I blurt out and I smile at him.

"Wha-" he is wide eyed with a smile. I cut him off. Everyone is quiet.

"I love the way you laugh. I love the way your eyes squint when you laugh so hard you tilt your head back. I love when you get embarrassed you smile and blush. I love how you always care about others first. I love your hair even when it's in the ponytail or in those headband things...I love your weird Instagram captions. I love your accent when your confused. I love the fact that all my love songs are about you even though at the time I didn't realize it. I love your ripped skinny jeans that are tight I don't even know how you take them off. I love your dimples. I love your big hands. I love how your a freaking giant compared to me. I love how you look at me and make me feel like the only girl in the world. I love your hugs...and I just...love you Harry Styles. And I'm really hoping that you love me back."

Throughout my whole speech his lips were in a tight line. He was processing and absorbing everything I just said. I don't even have to look in the kitchen to know that all the girls have tears in their eyes and so do I.

I look Harry in the eyes as he looks back at me. He then walks over to me and before I know it, he cups my face with his hands and I'm being pulled into a kiss. He is stroking my cheeks with his big warm hands that I love while kissing me. His tongue swipes my bottom lip and I part my lips granting him entrance. His lips are so warm on mine that I never want him to stop. So much emotion is being put into this kiss from both of us. It's been a long time coming I guess. My hands are on his waist and I grip his shirt to pull his body closer to mine. His lips feel amazing on mine; there's no greater feeling.

We pull away as we hear wolf whistles from the boys. He looks at me with so much love and affection that I'm surprised I didn't see it before. He closes his eyes and whispers to me, "You finally found my heart".

And with that one line my heart and his combine into one as he leans into me and kisses me deeply once again. I shiver from the intensity and kiss him back. I've never been kissed with this much emotion that I almost cry of happiness. My arms go around his neck this time and I tip toe to get closer. We both pull apart slightly and laugh a bit. He pecks my lips sweetly one last time. I pull him closer and pull his hair a bit at the back of his neck and he tightens his grip on my waist as if I will disappear any minute. I close my eyes and rest my forehead on his. I have never been more happy than I am right now. I open my eyes and look up at him and he kisses my forehead and keeps his hand on my waist as we turn around to look at the group in front of us cheering and taking pictures and videos of course.

"FINALLY OH MY GOD!" Ely screams and I laugh and look down while leaning into Harry.

"You little bitches! I am so happy you guys are finally together!" Louis says next.

"Can I please put these pictures on Instagram!" Perrie squeals.

"Um can we wait to tell the fans? I kind of want to keep it between us for a moment" I say while looking up at Haz. He smiles and nods towards me.