27. 4 months

Truly Madly Deeply I am foolishly completely falling-

"Ughhh!" I groan as I reach for my phone and pick up.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Is this Vara Malik?" A familiar husky voice says through the phone.

"Yes it is, who is asking?"

"Her ridiculously hot, sexy, funny boyfriend," I can tell he is smirking through the phone.

"I have a boyfriend? Uh oh I probably shouldn't have said yes to a fan yesterday who asked me to marry him," I tease him.

"Var!" He laughs.

"I'm kidding...I told him that it would be a long engagement," I tease again.

"Oh my god," he laughs again.

"I have to break off the engagement don't I?" I ask him playfully.

"Not yet, have a bridal shower so you can get the presents and then break it off," he adds playfully.

I laugh through the phone, "How mean of you Harry Styles."

He sighs, "Happy 4 month anniversary baby," he says softly through the phone.

I smile with my eyes closed and lay back on my pillow and keep the phone next to my ear.

"Happy four months to you too my love," I says softly.

"Damn your morning voice is the reason for morning problem..." He trails off.

I laugh really loud, "Harry! You cheeky cheeky man,"

"You love it," he says huskily. His morning voice is music to my ears.

"Sadly I do. And honey why are you calling me at-" I look at the clock, "9:46am! It's too early!"

"I couldn't wait to hear your voice. I wanted your voice to be the first thing I heard on this day." He says and I can tell he is blushing.

I blush and bite my lip. How can he be cheeky one minute and romantic the next? He is amazing.

"So what are your plans for the day?" He asks me.

"Umm I have a soundcheck at 2 and a meet and greet at 4 and concert at 8. Busy day. What about you?"

He clears his throat, "Well at 10 I'm going to be missing you and then at 11 I'm going to probably look through pictures of us and wish I was with you and then at 12 I have to go to the studio and then come back and pack for tour."

I laugh, "Sounds like you have everything figured out."

"Yup, how's Liam by the way?"

"He's good...he's Liam as usual. He complained about my tour outfits and then he picked out my outfit for a few meet and greets and he stands on the side of the stage to keep an eye on me." Harry laughs through the phone and I automatically smile.

"Oh god. That is Liam for you. He told you to wear the ripped jeans instead of the light blue shorts right?" He asks.

"Yeah, how did yo-" I gasp as I put the pieces together, "-you sent him out here to spy on me didn't you?"

"Pfft....No why would I do that...uh look at the time. I gotta go now babe. I love you! Byeeeeeee!" He quickly hangs up.

"What a weirdo." I mumble to myself as I get out of bed and head into the shower.

Once I'm out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself and look through my cloest. I pick out some jeans and a tank top, as usual. I put a sweater on again just to cover up my arms in case @HoranHurricane decides to tweet something again...