16. Varry Day

Truly, madly, deeply, I am...Foolishly, completely fallin' and somewhow you kicked all my walls in. So baby, say you'll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you... In love with you...

What the hell? I open my eyes to see what song was playing. I look at my phone to see that my alarm was going off...Yes I have Truly Madly Deeply as my alarm and I'm proud to say that. I just love this song. It was my favorite off the second album...and Harry's voice in the first chorus kills me. I think Liam even told me that Harry wrote this song by himself. The lyrics are really beautiful. I wonder who he wrote it for...I would love to meet the girl who has Harry Styles like a lovesick puppy. Even though a part of me wishes that he didn't like anyone...

I turn off the alarm and stretch in bed. "Ugh!" I groan. I don't want to get up. It's Sunday and I just want some sleep. Oh well. I grab my journal from my night table and look through it. I have 3 extra songs that I wrote by myself recently that I am going to put on the deluxe version of my CD. I still can't believe I am making my own CD...this is crazy. The three extra songs are Until You're Mine, Catch Me, and Jump Then Fall.

I get up and go to my bathroom to get ready for the day. Once I'm out of the bathroom, I go to my closet. I put the killer shorts in the back of the closet. Never again. I choose some light blue high waisted shorts and a white V-neck. I put my black vans instead of my converse today. I do a fishtail braid and go downstairs.

I hear voices from the living room and I can tell that everyone is awake and has already had breakfast. Mum must have made some for them. I walk into the kitchen first to see Mum and Harry.

"Hey Mum," I say and smile at her.

"Hi love, you didn't tell me we had a full house today," she kisses my head and goes back to cooking. I sit on the counter where Harry is standing across from. I smile at him and he winks at me. I look down and play with my hands so I can calm down on the inside.

"Yeah everyone slept over after the club," I say to her.

"Oh yeah? How was the club?" She asks while looking at Harry and I. Haz and I smirk at each other.

"Fun," we say in unison. Mum looks at us suspiciously and shakes her head.

Mum sighs and laughs, "You kids need to get together already, the sexual ten-" I cut her off.

"MUM!" I choke and jump off the counter. Harry coughs and looks at the ground.

"Erm.. I'm going to go see what everyone is doing in the living room," He blushes and walks out.

I groan and put my head on my hands, "Mum you can't just say things like that!"

"What? Its true, if I wasn't in the room you kids would've been at 3rd base by now," I cover my ears and she laughs. My mum has no filter.

"No we wouldn't have Mum! He likes someone else anyway.." I trail off. Why am I sad about that?

"Uh-huh sure. You like him too, that's why all your songs are about him right?" She says.

"Mum! Shh!" I whisper yell to her. "No they aren't. They are just thoughts. They aren't based on anyone."

"Alright I'll stop teasing you," She laughs. I shake my head as I walk into the living room. Mum has officially gone off the walls. My songs aren't about him. Sure they are about falling in love and realizing it but its not about me...

I smile at what I see in the living room: Couple Central. All the couples are sitting on the couches and are talking and laughing. I sit next to Eleanor at the end of the couch since that was the only seat. Harry is sitting next to Niall at the end of the other sofa too. I look around and examine each couple.