37. Morning After

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya, but I don't care I'm not scared of loveeee"

Who is this angel I hear singing as I open my eyes? I sit up in my bed and notice that the giant is missing and I soon realize that he is behind the beautiful voice I hear coming from my shower.

I blush as I look around the room and see our clothes scattered around the floor...last night was amazing. It was everything I thought it would be and more and all I can think about is when we are gonna do it again. Is that crazy?

I grab Harry's shirt from the floor and a new pair of underwear and slip those on. While I'm walking to the bathroom that is connected to my room, I can still hear Harry singing. He probably thinks I'm still sleeping. I should mess with him...

I brush my teeth and wash my face while Harry is still singing in the shower, he is in his own world right now.

"When I'm not with you I'm weaker, is that so wrong? Is that so wrong? That you make me-ahhh!-" he looks at me with wide eyes over his shoulder. "Babe you scared me," he smiles and I look at his cute little butt. He goes back to humming, "Care to join me Var?"

I answer his question by taking off his shirt and underwear and toss them into the hamper. I step in the shower behind him. I poke his butt and he jumps up and turns to face me.

I laugh and he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to the water. I turn my back towards him and he begins to massage head.

I sigh and lean against him, "You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Why do girls like this so much?" He asks in such a cute way as his fingers continue to run through my hair.

"It feels amazing." I mumble as he kisses my shoulder.

"Better than last night?" He whispers in my ear and I could tell he is smirking just by the sound of his voice.

"Oh yeah. Tens times better." I tease him as I turn around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel the water running down his back and he places his hands around my waist.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks and leans closer to me. He pulls me flush against his body and I blush at the contact. "Even when I..." He trails off and his hands roam to my bum and he squeezes it and pulls me towards him even more, creating just enough friction to make me moan softly.

He leans down and kisses me softly while rubbing my bum softly. I grab the back of his hair and pull him closer to me. I kiss him back passionately and he hugs me tight and kisses me back just as rough.

I run my hand down his chest and as I get closer to his bulge, he smiles in the kiss, "Babe aren't you sore from last night?" He asks as he pulls away.

I am a little sore, but it's nothing I can't handle. I just want him to make me feel that way again. I smile up at him, "So, let's just try it Haz. Come on," I tease him.

He bites his lip and his hair falls on his face as he shakes his head, "What have I done to my innocent baby?"

"Shut up H, I was never innocent," I wink at him and he laughs. I lean closer to him and he smiles as his lips brush mine softl-

"Hey Var?" I hear a voice come from outside the door. My eyes widen as I realize its Zayn. Thank god all of Harry's clothes are in here so Zayn won't suspect anything.

"Y-yeah Zee?" I shout out to him. Harry is looking at me with a smirk and he kisses my neck.

"Have you seen Harry? I can't find him and we have a meeting with Simon in an hour," He answers back.

"Sh-" Harry blurts out but I cover his mouth before he gets any louder.

"What was that V?" Zayn asks.