6. Ice Cream and Instagram

"Ewww is that pistachio?" I ask while looking at Harry's ice cream. I really don't like nuts, well the physical nut itself.

He laughs at my facial expression, "Yeah it's good. And how do you not like nuts? You know peanut butter is made from nuts right?" He smirks at me.

I roll my eyes, "Yes Styles I know that. Just because your 18 now doesn't mean your Einstein okay? How's Gemma by the way. I miss her," Gemma and I became close throughout the years. We make fun of Harry together and talk about clothes and stuff like that. She is like an older sister to me.

"She's good, I miss her too. I'm excited to see her when I get back home."

"When are you guys planning to go back home?"

"Well we are planning to go back home next week," he sighs. I nod and take my phone out to check the time. It's 7:46pm, still early. I set my phone down on the table.

"You know I'm surprised you didn't get another tattoo while being back here. I feel like you get tattoos everyday." I smirk at him. He laughs while scooping some ice cream into his spoon, I pick up my phone and take a picture of him. I like pictures that are off guard, they are really honest.

"Yeah yeah. I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. I think i have enough for right now anyway." He says. I laugh while I put the picture on Twitter.

@VeryVara: Ice Cream with @Harry_Styles. He likes to laugh at his food :P

Harry continues to eat his ice cream while checking his phone. He shakes his head with a small smile on his face as he looks at my tweet. "Sneaky one you are, V." He then points his camera to me and I put a hand in front of face because I don't know if my eyes are still puffy from earlier and I really don't like seeing hate comments. Seconds later, I get a notification from Instagram.

@Harry_Styles posted a photo of you.

I click the notification which leads me to a black and white picture of me with my hand in front of my face. I laugh as I read the caption: Shystagram. "You are such a dork Haz! Shystagram? Really?" I say giggling.

I scroll down to the comments and laugh once again at what I'm reading.

"Pleaseeeeee take a picture together with Vara!!"

"Take a selfstagram with Vara :)"

"Selfieeeee?"

"The girls want a picture of us together Haz," I say while looking at him. He looks me in the eyes again and smiles at me. I look back at his eyes but look away again because I don't want to bore him.

"We can take one later, you finished?" He points to my empty cup. I nod and give it to him while he throws it away. I get up and straighten my tank top and get my bag and phone. I put on my white sweater I brought since I'm feeling cold.

We walk back to the car and I hop in the front seat as Harry gets in the driver seat. The lights in the car are turned on and I seize the moment and ask, "You want to take the picture now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, let's take it on my phone yeah?"

He goes on Instagram and goes to the camera and turns it to the front camera. He leans close to me and I lean in as well. He does his signiture smirk while I smile a small smile. After the picture is taken I lean back and put my seatbelt on.

"Posted it."

"Oh gosh. Let me see see the caption," I say as I open my instagram up to see the picture of us...its actually cute. I read the caption out loud, "She stopped being shystagram so we took a selfstagram." We both laughed and I think I saw a flash in front of us. It couldnt have been paps though, they didnt know we were here...right?

"Thanks for earlier by the way, I needed that." I say softly after the laughter died down. We began driving home.

"Anytime. You really shouldn't bottle up your emotion like that though V. It's bad for your heart."

"Oh yeah? What do you know about bottling things up Einstein?" I tease.

"Not being able to show a certain emotion is one of the worst feelings in the world..." He trails off.

I look at him as he starts to drive. He's deep in thought.. What emotion is he hiding?

...............................................................

Hmmmmmm what emotion could Harry be hiding? ;)

PICTURE OF THEM IN THE CAR FROM THE PAPS ON THE SIDE :)

-V