33. Birthday Celebrations Pt. 2

"Why you look so shocked V?" He smirks at me.

There he is...Looking perfect in a white v neck and his signature black ripped jeans. He now has a green headband on his hair. I look up at him and I can't even form words...how can someone look so beautiful?

"Y-you're here?" I choke out in shock as he pulls me in to his chest.

"I'm here. I couldn't miss my baby's birthday party." He says in my ear.My heart warms at his sweet words. He wraps his arms around my waist and before I know it I'm being lifted over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I scream as the boys laugh and Harry starts to head towards the stairs. The other guests laugh and go back to partying. Jeez thanks...what if harry was a murderer trying to kill me? He goes into my room and sets me down on the bed. He laughs as I try to fix my hair back into place.

"Sorry love, we need some privacy for my gift." He smirks at me. He kneels in front of me and we are now facing each other. "So beautiful." He whispers as he strokes my check. He leans in and presses his lips to mine. I grab the back of his neck and pull him flush against my body. He laughs as I play with the little curly hairs at the bottom of his neck. I smile in the kiss and pull away just to look at him. His eyes are shining and his cheeks are a bit red.

"So V as you know today is September 15, your birthday," he says matter of factly.

I nod my head, "Yes I am aware Curluy Fry."

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Not only is it your birthday, it is also our 6 month anniversary." My eyes widen as I completely forgot that they landed on the same day this month...Holy shit I have to buy him a gift...A shirt? Oh my-

"H-harry what's that?" I point to what he now has in his hands...a little black box.

--Harry's POV--

Here I go. I didn't think I would be this nervous...What if she hates it?

I clear my throat, "Vara you mean so much to me-" I open the box to reveal the ring I got her, "-don't worry its not an engagement ring, its a promise ring." It is a simple silver ring with a knot on it. I pull it out of the box and hold it out in front of her. Her eyes are still wide and she has her hands covering her mouth...I hope she isn't freaking out.

"Why is there a knot?" She asks quietly.

"U-um, it is a knot because it is meant to be tied, and it will be...in the future...that's the promise that I am making to you V. You are so amazing and you make me feel like the happiest man on earth. You put up with my corny jokes and you make me laugh like no one else does...I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I know that one day I will waiting for you to walk down the isle in that white dress that you will probably spend months looking for...I know you are the one for me..." I look up at her and notice that she has tears rolling down her cheeks. "Baby don't cry...do you hate it?" I ask quietly.

She shakes her head furiously and smiles at me as she stretches her left hand to me signaling for me to slide the ring on her. My hands are shaking a little bit as I slide it on her beautiful small finger. Once its on, she brings her hand up to her face to get a closer look.

"Perfect fit." She says shyly. "Thank you Harry, this is the best gift anyone has ever given me. I can't believe you put so much thought into this...I love you so much and I can't see myself with anyone else in this moment." She tears up once again and I pull her into my chest. I stroke her hair and kiss her head.

--Vara's POV--

"I still can't believe you said you couldn't come," I say as I pull away and wipe my face to get rid of the stray tears.