(2)✅

"You will get to meet them soon Giana" Stella said enthusiastically

"You will get to meet them soon Giana" Stella said enthusiastically. It looked as if Stella was excited than me.

Why do they have to keep it a secret? Having a brother is a dream of every girl. The protecting attitude, caring about their little sister is the one every sister longs for.

However that's not my case at all. I don't know if I would be able to accept that I have brothers at home.
The biggest question is that would they accept me?

Giana didn't trust anyone at all. She had a brother before as told by her nanny. She was too young when her parents sent her to the adoption center.

She had a younger brother who was the only one who cried when her dad made her leave the house. Such ruthless was his heart that he abandoned his first child.

He didn't think twice before making her an orphan and sending her away from the family.

"what are you thinking Giana?" David implored looking at her through the car window. He could see her gloomy face.

"Nothing! I am curious to meet them" she replied still glancing outside the car window. She had decided not to let her past come in between her present and future.

"she must be curious honey! We will be there in a few minutes." Stella mumbled caressing her head softly.

Time skip

"what are you waiting for sweetie! Let's go inside" Stella looked at Giana who stood stiff not saying anything.

Giana was standing at the entrance feeling scared for the first time. The last time she felt afraid was one of the reason she became quiet and didn't spoke to anyone.

The place was filled with bodyguards having guns in their hands. It was not a house. It was a villa to her. Such a huge palace which she only thought was in movies and not in reality but the most alarming thing was the guards.

So many people around her frightened her.