(10)✅

"Giana? Dante was asking about you."

"REALLY? How is he?"

she asked excitedly. He was the only one amongst her brothers who really cared about her. She immediately connected with him.

"he is good. It's surprising to hear but he said, he misses you."

"off course who wouldn't miss me? I am GIANA!"

She dramatically flipped her hair. Her mother chuckled at her childish gesture.

"Would you like to visit the cafe with me today? A small date of daughter and mother."

"is that even a question? I am down for it. When will we go?"

"maybe at 6pm. First, you should take rest and then I'll tell you when we will leave."

"alright mom."

Time skip

She entered the house seeing her two brothers sitting on the couch busy on their phones.

She just flashed a quick smile at them receiving just glares from them back. She was very hurt by their behavior.

Shrugging her shoulders, she walked towards her room. She threw the bag on her desk plopping on the bed.

"Ahhhhh what's this?"

She looked down to see a box. It was a gift which had a note on it.

"I swear, I need to get my eyes checked. Why the heck I couldn't see the box Ahhhhh my arm hurts. "

She immediately took the note and started reading it aloud.

Hello to my precious daughter.

How was your school today? Did you enjoy yourself? I wanted to pick you up but I couldn't come because of some office work. This is a small gift from myside. The day you came, I couldn't gift you anything. I got to know that you wanted a phone so I bought it for you. All the numbers are already registered.

I'll see you in the evening... Love you ♡♡

Your dad♥♥

Reading this, she instantly unwrapped the gift to find the latest model of iPhone. The one she wanted to buy.

"woowww finally I got my phone." she jumped happily.

She unlocked the phone staring at the features. It was like a dream to her when she was in the orphanage. She wanted this phone at any cost and was even ready to go for part time job of that would help her.

Suddenly she saw that Dante was calling her.

"hi! How are you? You didn't even tell me that you left? Huh? Why? Are you angry at me? Wait! How did you know I got a new phone?"

"calm down! So many questions? I am fine and I didn't inform you because you were sleeping so I didn't want to disturb your sleep. Secondly I am not angry at all. Why would I be angry? And lastly, dad told me about it so I decided to call you. Tell me, how was your first day? Did you enjoy and made friends?"