(17)✅

uncle Robert? I was surprised to see him at the party and questioned, "How come you are here?

"OH GOD! My kid, you appear to have matured so nicely."

He hugged him, asking, "How have you been?"

"I'm good, uncle. How are you doing?"

"I'm Alright, son." He placed the gift on his hand and wished him a happy birthday.

"Uncle, Come on in. We haven't spoken in a very long time."

Their father's eldest brother is named Robert. When they lived in Hawaii, they were a very close family, but they had to leave Hawaii when the business expanded, and Robert made the decision to go to Greece.

As he looked to be constantly preoccupied with his business, they would only sometimes get together.

Robert stepped aside and added, "Well, won't you meet someone who is right next to me too?"

I turned to look and saw Dante standing there.

" YOU! You're here? Didn't you tell me you wouldn't be able to make it?"

"Is it possibly conceivable that I won't attend my brother's birthday?"

I am now feeling so fantastic that words fail me. On my birthday, my family all came together.

I believe that today is the finest day of the year, thanks to my grandparents, my family, and Robert's uncle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!'A yell was heard behind me. Before I could respond, a throng of people hugged me.

"william? lizzy? ben? YOU ALL HERE?"

My entire group of friends was present.

"How did you get here?"

"We were aware of the party" William exclaimed.

"OH! I can see why you immediately agreed when I mentioned that I wouldn't be able to accompany you to Hawaii presently. yet how did you discover?"

Ben responded "Aaron informed us."

"gosh! The day is full with surprises."

Time skip

"Let's cut the cake"