(15)✅

"Could you tell me where we're going?" While they were getting ready to go, zephyr kept asking others questions.

"you can't even keep your mouth shut for a second!" Aaron, irritatedly replied

"You've been asking the same question for like 15 minutes straight."

"bro! Could you please tell me where we're going?"

"We have to depart tonight since we have an essential meeting."

"Why are we taking Giana too?" he inquired as he noticed Giana getting ready to depart with them.

"Dad wants us to bring her with us. Mom and Dad will also be here."

"I don't understand anything right now."

"You are not required to know anything. Come along in the car with me. Giana is being taken by Hunter."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUNTER? Did he agree?"

"That's irrelevant at this point. Let's get going because we're already late."

flashback

"Giana? I was hoping to speak with you " Aaron said, as she nodded her head, indicating him he continue.

"We intended to inform him that we would be leaving for an important meeting. I'd bring him along because he'll be asking a lot of questions. You'd go with Hunter."

"HUNTER? Please, I want to go with you."

"This is how you can communicate with him. This is the greatest way to approach him. He enjoys conversing while driving. You will be able to initiate a conversation."

"but?"

"Listen to me. It would be fun."

"If you say so okay,"

end of flashback.

Is it true that they forgot about my birthday? Is it necessary for me to attend a meeting on my birthday? What could possibly be worse? My brothers completely overlooked my birthday!

Dante is so much involved with that blundering business arrangement. Dad and mom are also going to work.

"what are you thinking? enter." Aaron instructed him to get inside the car.

"Nothing."

you answer, you forgot my birthday and now you're asking, "What am I thinking? wow! The world is a terrible place. What am I supposed to do now?