(26)✅

Warning:- violence ahead

"Where are we going? Which airport?" I puzzledly questioned Josh

"Of course  the nearby one and to the man whom you need to provide the key" he replied.

"I don't know why did he offer me such a simple task?"

Josh replied, "I'm astonished too. " 

"Get the photo out" he said as he turned to face me.

"Yeah!" I said, pulling the picture from my pocket, and then I began to look about.

Robert is a powerful man. We were able to enter the airport so simply even without a ticket or other kind of identification.

I said"I guess it's him," pointing at a man who was sitting by himself in the corner.

"Maybe I'll speak out first." Josh said.

"no! Remember, it's my task and I need to finish it."I refused.

"But there can be a risk because-"

I said "Don't forget who I am. although, I haven't been this business for a long time, I can still fight the same way."

I moved in his direction while grinning. He got out of the seat.

"Got the key?" he inquired.

I cautiously handed him the key after saying, "Yes, take it."

"Thank you for finishing my half-work. This would make the boss pleased."

I gave him a nod as we exited the airport together. half of the work? What is he trying to say here?

Time skip

As I was driving back to my house, Josh went for some work. It's around 11:50 at night. They could arrive in about an hour. I must leave immediately and enter my room to avoid raising suspicion.

I securely entered my room after entering the home through the back gate. Thank God, nobody saw me leave without permission.

I heard a knock on the door suddenly.

"Come in," I said in return. Within a few seconds, the door opened, and I witnessed grandma entering.

"grandma? You're here?"