(18)✅

"you?"

"you?"

I was faced with the biggest nightmare of my life, and I lacked the strength to escape. His eerie smile with dark eyes scared me. He appeared just as I had seen him previously.

"My little Aisera , are you afraid of me?" I remained silent clenching my my hands. 

"DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME!"

"changing your name doesn't n change your deeds Aisera. I know how scared you are of me"

I didn't speak a single word and stood rigid.

"I WON'T REPEAT AGAIN!"

"NO! I am not scared and i will never be. "

He drew nearer to my ear and whispered "WELL, NOW YOU NEED TO BE!"

"do you think it will work?"

I asked with a chuckle. i wasn't scared of him anymore now that he was standing. I was scared of my deeds. I was scared to move on from my past.

"do you think that your bitch Nanny can save you?"

"DO NOT FUCKING SAY A WORD ABOUT HER!"

"aww my Aisera seems you are angry but it doesn't work on me. I AM YOUR BOSS! YOU ARE MY SLAVE!"

"NEVER! I AM GIANA! DON'T MAKE ME THROW MY HANDS OVER YOU!" I shouted getting closer to him maintaining the eye contact.

"BEING AWAY FROM FOR A FEW YEARS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER! YOU KNOW WHAT POWER I HOLD!"

"FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. A COWARD WHO CAN'T SHOW HIS REAL IDENTITY! BUT I AM NOT LIKE YOU"

"do you think anyone would save you from me?" the man asked 

"GET YOURSELF A PLACE TO HIDE BECAUSE I WON'T SPARE TO KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!" I shouted.

"I'm going to leave you alone this time, but remember that I'll see you again soon."

I went to my knees gripping my chest as soon as he left because I could feel my heartbeat quickening.

My dream of moving over my painful memories was dashed now that I ran into him again. The saddest part about my past is that I can't share it with my new family since they are already extremely familiar with him. He is a part of their lives.

he is Robert. the biggest drug dealer of the world.

I am not an average girl. I never led a regular life, despite what others might believe.