(3)✅

"good night dad" Aaron mumbled mocking. He was sitting on the bed while Hunter was walking around.

"calm down bro!" Hunter patted his shoulder.

"Did you notice the way dad was too close to her! It's just one day and she is already his favorite"

Aaron was the closest to his dad. Not because, he got immense love from his dad, it was because he loved when his dad complemented his work.

All of them were Mafias. The killer machines of the family but Aaron was at the top of it. He could do anything to prove himself. He always wanted to be the best in the eyes of his father.

However, sudden arrival of Giana and dads attention towards troubled him. He felt insecure that she would take that position as well.

Aaron was possessive kind of person who hated sharing. He even disliked when dad would compliment others but not him.

He was built like that. Since being a middle child, he was neglected every time.

His priorities were more than being a Mafia. He had big dreams to fulfil unlike being in his mess. Though, it provided good amount of money but the life was more miserable.

"it's not that Aaron! Stop acting like a kid!" Hunter tried to make him explain but he knew that Aaron won't listen to him.

"I said and I meant it! She is literally going to split out family into two!"

It was sure that everyone except the parents were not ready to have a new member. Dante hadn't spoken about anything about it since he knew that his words won't matter and change the decision made by his father. On the other hand, zephyr had no clue what to say on it.

They were happy with themselves. At a young age, they worked under their dad which resulted in making them more reserved. They hardly spoke to anyone. Going out, coming late night, busy with business deals and roaming outside was the only thing they knew. They were only studying to keep their identity a secret.

But out of all of them Hunter was the only one passionate about his studies. He had goals of becoming something different. He wanted to do something big but his father didn't allow it.

"we can't do anything Aaron!" hunter said settling down on the bed.

"I really want her to leave this house!"

"you can't do that", they heard someone speaking. They looked back to see Dante standing listening to their talks.

"And why can't we? What's the problem in that?"

"you believe it or not. She is already included in this family and we can't do anything. Don't accept her but at least for God's sake, don't do anything stupid" Dante said warning them. These two mischievous twins could do anything for their good.

"yeah yeah from when did you start caring about her?" Aaron said gritting his teeth.

"I don't know why you are talking about accepting? There is no point of it. I am just awaring you to be patient with her."

"God! Don't tell me we have to babysit her?" hunter asked sarcastically making Dante fumed in anger.

"it's not babysitting! Just be aware of whatever you are doing!"