(11)✅

"Giana! take it easy! Could you perhaps explain why you're yelling so loudly?"

Dante questioned her when she continued to scream over the phone, but she didn't react to his queries.

"It's starting to become late. What went wrong?"

"bro! Do you have any idea what happened?"

He cynically answered, "If you tell me, then I'll know Giana"

"I just chatted with zephyr and it turned to be the best experience."

"Can you tell me what he said?"

"he did talk nicely and I feel we are in good terms. he was incredibly kind to me."

"I told you. He's a pleasant guy. You'll quickly become accustomed to all of them."

"GIANA!! Please, don't make me scream. We're running late."

Stella was yelling downstairs for her to come down. It was nearly 6 p.m and they had promised to go to the cafe together.

"I got to go. Bye bye"

"bye! Have fun."

She hung up and dashed downstairs. It had been a very thrilling day for her. She met a lot of wonderful friends, got a phone from her father, communicated with zephyr and now she's going out with her mother. It was a very memorable day.

"I'll be around. Just a moment."

She dashed downstairs to see her mother examining her wristwatch.

"Let's go, mum" she said.

"We're going to have one more person join us as well."

She shifted her gaze away to find zephyr suited up and smiling at her.

"Are you going to come? REALLY?"

"Why will I not come if you're going? It's the most effective approach for us to get to know one another."

"However, it was only a mother-daughter date" Stella replied

"Mom, don't be too hard on yourself. We shall all have a great time"

she seized zephyr hand in hers and began dragging him outdoors.

"take it easy! What is your reason for fleeing?"

"Brother, we can't be late. I need to tell you a lot about what occurred today. I made a lot of friends."

Hearing the word "brother" come out of her mouth made his heart melt. What else could he want for?

He has a younger sister that he adores and teases. He was pleased that he had paid attention to Dante's words.

"both of you! I am also here"

Stella said as she walked outside the home.

She conversed with zephyr during the journey. He didn't appear to be the same individual she had confronted earlier in the day. He did sound calmer and more peaceful, which was surprising.