1| life has changed.

"Giana! I swear, if you don't give my hoodie back, I will... I will make you do all the chores of the house and you will have to make food for me. I am not joking! Give it back." zephyr shouted breathing heavily as he ran before Giana.

"dad won't let you do. Right dad?" she peered at dad with a smile who chuckled back with a nod.

"why the hell do you want my hoodie? You got so many already."

"it's because your one is comfortable and it's the BEST!"

Zephyr looked at her with a weird look and stopped.

"can you please stop running! Look, Giana, give it back."

"you are getting old my sweet brother." she laughed as hunter joined in.

"what's going on guys?"

"we were planing your wedding." Giana replied with a straight face.

Hunter looked at her with disgust and made his way to the sofa. Giana knew that he hated weddings.

"got you!"

Zephyr caught her by her back and held her firmly.

"gosh! Your training is really going good. I am amazed by the fact that you can run so fast."

Giana along with her family were living a happy life together. It had been 2 years of the incident and Robert was sentenced to 15 years of jail. It took a lot of time for everyone to get through it. Grandparents had never expected their son to turn into a beast while Giana was stunned that Robert was her father who treated her like shit and never cared above her.

Everyone had resumed to their business. Yes, mafia business. After a long talk, Giana decided to continue her studies and leave her past back. However, she would deal with some mafia works only when she got permission from her dad.

She was trained so that she could take care of herself when in any dangerous situation. Though, she was already very trained, their dad thought to make the training better.

Hunter and Aaron were focused on their dad's business and helping their dad. The relationship between the father and sons had become far better with the help of Giana. They often spent time together which helped them to communicate. Zephyr had completed his education.

And finally Dante, eldest son was no more living with them after his marriage. He wanted to live separately which was too concerning for the family but they all thought that the couple might want some space. Dante and Valentina did visit home on weekends.

However, Giana never liked them visiting home but no one knew the reason of it.

Flashback

Valentina came closer to my ear saying, "welcome to HELL Aisera."

"w-what?" Giana took a step back, scared as she bumped into Dante.

"what's wrong sis?"

"n-nothing." I looked over Valentina who looked at me with concerning eyes

"hey! Hey! I am sorry. I was just kidding. Dante told me about your past. I am sorry if you got scared."