(21)✅

"meet me in the alley at 1 AM."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't make it."

"It appears like you've forgotten that I may inform your so-called new family about your past acts, and they won't stop kicking you out of the family"

"THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU! DON'T YOU EVEN TEMPT TO TALK A-"

"you want your nanny safe or-"

Robert understood how much Giana loved her after helping her to start a new life and family. He was going to utilize her vulnerability, which he knew very well, to do this task.

She hissed "Don't fucking get near to her" making Robert happy that his strategy had been successful.

She snarled, "Send me the location," and hung up.

My fingers raced through my hair as I flung the phone on the bed and second-guessed whether or not I should go.

Although I don't fear that idiot, I can't allow him to harm anyone who is important to me.

He is a coward and won't harm her if I do his task. I can't help but consent to all of his demands since I have no other option.

I was physically and emotionally unwell. I had no option than to breach my Nanny's word and betray my family.

Living when your main goal is to vanish from the world is the toughest thing in life.

I'm returning to the life that turned me into a monster. Monster with no mercy or compassion.

Flashback

The man caught Giana between his knees and began punching her as she collapsed to the hard ground. She made an attempt to get free of his hold, but it seemed impossible. She was trying to punch while avoiding the kicks.

"Poor girl! Did you learn this throughout my trainings?" She received another blow to the face from the man as he growled.

He was her trainer and had been imparting useful tricks to her for a full year.

She clinched her teeth, trying to break free.

"pathetic! You'll never be excellent at anything!"

He kept saying it, and that was enough for Giana. She had completely lost her cool.

She yelled, "I'll kill you!" and flung herself out of his grasp.