(24)✅

I questioned my dad "why did you plan this meeting?" with my eyes glued on the paper he was holding

"I had to give you all an announcement."

Aaron inquired, "What happened Dad?"

"So, there is something I have been keeping quiet about for a while."

"What's that?"

"Joseph, your uncle who left us many years ago, is still working in our business.

"WHAT? HOW?"

"His name was concealed since he was assisting us with our job; he chose not to notify anybody because he had heard some rumours that his life was in danger, but everything is fine now, I know you must be startled to hear this.

"You should at least have told us dad"

"I kept it from your mother as well. He is her biological brother, but I was unable to tell her."

I enquired, "so how is he now?" with interest.

"he will visit our home tomorrow afternoon, therefore we shall meet him then."

"Who is the one planning to harm Joseph uncle?"

"I don't know son, but according to my research, it's someone we know,"

"Seriously? Who would do it?"

"Any of our numerous rivals in this field may be the culprit. I believe we need to work more carefully, Dad." Dante declared.

"You're right son, we can't afford to fail this business."

Time skip

As we headed back home, Hunter questioned "Why are you so happy?" while glancing at me.

"I spoke with Giana about him today, and tomorrow is the day I finally get to see him. How coincidental is that?"

"Well, speaking of Giana, why do I have the strangest feeling?"

Dante asked, glancing up from the phone, "What do you mean?"

"She has been acting differently, after all. Every time I try to talk to her, she appears to be deep in thought and remains silent. I sense that she is bothered by something."

"I spoke to her today and suggested that she may share it with us." I said.

"Let's take her outside, perhaps. Beautiful sights are nearby for us to explore. Maybe she feels better."

"that's a wonderful idea."

"She is so new to this so it's ok for her to feel a bit shy. Also, I believe that going to a new place makes a person uncomfortable also."

"I agree with you, however this is different."

"how?"

"She has been acting strangely, but this just started happening after the party; she wasn't acting that way on the trip or after takeoff, so I believe something happened between the party." hunter said.