(20)✅

I said with an evil grin, "You are going to pay for it

I said with an evil grin, "You are going to pay for it."

I then gathered all the supplies I would need for my prank.

time skip

"ouch! Who in the hell dropped a litre of water on the ground? What happened to the maids? Ahhh ouch!"

Hunter yelled, standing up and feeling his hard-hit back. I heard his cry when I was walking by. Keep an eye out Hunter! You have no idea what is waiting for you. I approached him and gave him a sincere look.

I appeared to be shocked and asked "What happened to you?" while doing my hardest not to laugh.

"What do you see? I have water all over me " He spoke in a sluggish manner.

"We should get to your room. You may take a shower."

We both moved toward the space. I waited eagerly for the door to open because he was in for another surprise . when he did: a bag full of old packages and wrappers shot towards his face, smacking him, and then a lot of water was dumped on him.

He turned to me and said, "WHO THE HELL DID THIS?" turning to me for an explanation. He knew it was all my plan.

"what? I don't know anything about it." I played cool trying to defend myself.

"Giana! I know it's y-"

"That's what you get for eating my food"

I said as I slammed the door shut with an evil grin. I moved as quickly as I could. He was pounding on the door, which I heard.

YES! first victim is finished! the next one is Mr ugly thief.

I was watching my favourite movie while reclining on my bed, something I had been planning to do for a very long time

I was focused on watching it when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Giana standing there.