(4)✅

I can't believe how fast things have changed. A few days back, i was in my small room, being alone and having no one but today, i am spending time with my family. what better can i even ask for now? this is all what i wanted from past 10 years.

however, I need to tell my truth to them. I can't keep any secrets from them but what if it affects our relationship. what if they leave me like everyone.

"what are you thinking Giana?" David asked, his eyes on the road.

"nothing dad, I am just waiting for the restuarant to arrive. I am so hungry."

"just a few minutes dear." Stella said.

it hurts me to keep them unaware of my past. i looked out the window and took a deep brath. i'll tell them everything soon. i'll accept whatever they want to do.

I can't lie to them.

dad stopped the car as i looked outside.

"we have reached finally." I said, stretching my arms.

"it wasn't that long Giana." Stella said with a laugh.

"oh mom! it took 16 minutes and 28 seconds to reach. that's a long journey."

they laughed at her unusual answer.

I got out of the car. as I was about to go, I saw a car stopping beside our car. slowly, the door opened and i was shocked to see my brothers coming out of the car one by one.

they were dressed up in formals as if they had come for a business deal. wait! are they going to join us as well. WOW! what a pleasant surprise! i looked at them to see them being equally surprised as me. i guess they weren't aware as well like me.

"Mom? what's this?" Dante asked looking astonished while the others waited for an answer.

"just a small get together. let's go Giana and come on sons, why are you standing there. join in."

mom took my hand as we went inside.

"DAD? you told us that we had a meeting?"

"i knew you won't join if i tell you the exact reason so i had to do this. don't waste time and get inside."

He spoke and went inside the restaurant.

"bro! That's really fucked up!  What's going on here?" Hunter said

"wow! Just wow! We came here you to spend 'family time' is he crazy?"

"Did you see dad? he is changing because of that girl!"

"I agree to him!"

"I swear this is just getting on my nerves now. I am leaving. I don't want to stay here for a second."

"calm down Aaron. We can't do this."

"what are you say-"

"c'mon! Can't you leave this topic for once! just get inside. Wits a matter of few hours only. If you don't want to talk, then stay silent there but don't create a scene inside." Dante asserted.

"did we go like this for almost a year?  NO! Right? And now because of this girl, dad is changing."

"it's not that. Now that she is a part of this family so offcourse dad is going to do this. She is only 15 years old."