(12)✅

"Why aren't you joining us Aaron?"

I said as I laced up my sneakers. I dislike these pointless meetings. It was always Dante's responsibility, but now it's our turn.

"zephyr, I'm not feeling well today. You're both leaving."

"Are you all right? What went wrong? In the afternoon, you were all fine "

Hunter inquired, concerned about his brother.

"Just a smidgeon of a headache. I'll take my medications and then rest for a while. I'll be alright till the morning comes."

"Are you sure? Is it necessary for me to consult a doctor?"

"No! Just go ahead and take care of the meeting. Don't be concerned about me."

"if you insist on it. If there is a need, please contact me "

Hunter smiled as he stated.

"I'll do it. Don't get wounded!" Aaron joked, recalling the day they were on the verge of fighting in the conference room.

Hunter has struggled with anxiety since he was a child. He was irritable and lacked control over his rage. When hunter had botched up the meeting, Dante had said the same thing.

"Come on, dude! Let it go" Hunter grumbled.

"yes, yes! we are aware of " zephyr said quietly enough for Hunter to hear.

"You enter the car. I'll get back to you later."

"Don't murder me bro!"

zephyr sarcastically said as he exited the hall, Aaron giggling at his remark. Hunter was too stunned to even say anything.

"Don't you think he spends too much time with Dante?" Hunter remarked

"True, but it makes me pleased to see him grow in confidence. His personality had changed massively. Zephyr, the shy one, is no longer Please, go right now. I need to take a break "

Aaron stated as he shoved him out the door.

"Oh, my God! I can't even stand still in my own home."

"Stop being so dramatic, and get out of here."

Meanwhile