(5)✅

"boss, they have a sister now!" the man said happily while his boss smirked.

"that's wonderful. Finally I can take revenge."

"what will you do boss?"

"just wait and watch! They don't know what they got themselves into. This girl will be the reason of their own death. They will regret to bring her in their life. She will be one to break their bond. Everyone will go against each other. Those brothers who can die for each other will become enemies and this girl will be the reason of it. THEY WILL SUFFER!"

"but sir, isn't it wrong?  What has that girl done"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SPEAK FOR HER! SHE DESERVES PAIN AND SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!"

"has she done anything boss?"

"she has done so much in her past that now her past will be reason of so many deaths. She will have to face her past again. The one she left behind. I won't ever let her live in peace. Every second of her life will be a torture to her. She will face the worst and so will the others who are a part of her life."

"however it's impossible to hurt them boss. They are powerful and at the top position. How will we fulfil our mission."

"it's easy. Giana will do all of this."

"how and why would she hurt her own family."

"she will hurt them by protecting them. Just wait and watch."

time skip

Should I say him a thank you for helping me out?  But he isn't even interested in talking to me like the rest of his brothers

Should I say him a thank you for helping me out?  But he isn't even interested in talking to me like the rest of his brothers. But we should thank everyone who helps us?  Oh God! What should I do?

To be honest, I am happy that he helped me out.  Even if mom or dad sent him to check on me, I am grateful that he showed some concern.

We were walking towards the table as I kept thinking about the incident. How can people be so cruel. What's wrong in saying sorry. Would it hurt your ego? This world is literal shit now. I wish to be a alone and away from this world than to be like them.

But I can't ignore the fact that there are many helpful and kind loving people as well. Just like mom and dad. They are so caring. They are trying their best to make me comfortable. And now Dante also helped me.

I was busy struggling whether to say him thank you and start a conversation or to just remain quiet.

"Uhmm t-thank you for helping" I finally spoke out. Hearing this, date looked back to see my head down.