Epilogue✅

"you thought you won? You thought I was a fool when you both are the biggest fools. This girl might tbe young but more fierce than your existence. Your ego has become the reason of your death now. Wanna see yourself loose?" I chuckled as Robert and Josh exchanged perplexed looks with me.

Robert raised an eyebrow and questioned, "What do you mean?".

"I feel so sorry for you to believe me Robert. Did you think that I was performing your work. It wasn't me who was getting tricked but you."

When he glanced back, Dante and zephyr were standing up.

He screamed in disbelief, "h-huh? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?"

Everyone slowly stood up while laughing aloud. He and Josh were all taken captive along with his men as the guards barged in.

WHAT IS GOING ON?" Are you all still alive?"

"I guess there is something called bullet proof jacket."

Robert stood there with surprise as he saw that he had been fooled.  He could not believe that his plan was totally destroyed. It was all in vain.

He had lost the game.

"That was our plan"

a voice from behind remarked. Aaron was standing there as he turned around, glaring at Robert with utter disdain and rage.

"YOU?"

"Yes, are you astonished to see him?" 

I said, mocking him.

"WAIT! HE ISN'T DEAD? He was expected to be dead, right?

"Let me assist you out my dear uncle!"

I pushed past him while brandishing a gun. I felt so strong next to him after so many years.

"Recall the time you entered zephyr's party and threatened me. Hunter was suspicious, but I chose not to let anybody know out of concern for their safety. However, Dante and Aaron approached me one day late at night to inquire about my abrupt shift in behaviour. I kept my actual identity a secret out of fear that they would abandon me if they found out. I wasn't aware that zephyr had seen the box when you delivered it to me and I got home. They approached me and I told them everything when they inquired about it. This was our sole plan. My father asked me to complete all the tasks as you had ordered. I was quite happy to see Josh and assumed he would help me, but I overheard you talking to each other and realised Josh was with you"

He was looking down and silent as I turned to gaze at him in disdain.

"yes! That was the idea. When we realised you were intending to murder our uncle, we immediately told him. We also organised the plane crash, which resulted in no fatalities. Everything was depicted in the media to convince you that your idea is effective. After that, we were aware of your thoughts when you instructed Giana to plan the celebration.

"W-WHAT?"

"When you said that my biological parents are with you, I knew you were lying. I knew it wasn't feasible. I still choose to confirm it, though. I had come inside your building at night, where the woman was bound. She informed me that you were constantly lying and that I wasn't her daughter."