(8)✅

next morning

"rise and shine! wake up Giana"

The night was unpleasant. I couldn't sleep much. slowly opening my eyes, I looked to see dad patting my head.

"hmmm good morning dad." I replied covering my head with the blanket.

"wake up! it's first day of school. aren't you excited to make new friends?"

OMG! i totally forgot. today is my first day to school. OH GOD! I will get late. Why all things happen to me?

"what time is it Dad?" I asked panicking.

"calm down. you still have a lot of time left to get ready. wear your uniform and get ready. your mom is waiting for you." he patted her head and left the room.

I immediately walked towards the washroom to take a quick shower. after 30 minutes, I came back and wore my uniform.

"i am so multi talented!" I proudly said. I was drying my hair, packing my bag and cleaning my bed at the same time. This is pure TALENT.

time skip

"Finally i know where is the dining room! i don't need to ask anyone."

she patted her shoulder with a proud smile and walked to the dining room where she saw her parents and three of her brothers.

Aaron, zephyr and Hunter. she was confused that Dante was not there. maybe he had left early. she shrugged her shoulders and sat near her mom giving all of them a greet.

"good morning."

"good morning. did you sleep well?"

"yes mom."

everyone was eating their breakfast silentlty. one of the maid kept the food with juice infront of Giana. she started eating quitely. it was very akward for her. she was a talkative girl but she had no idea how to start a conversation. it was very difficult.

"Dad! i am leaving." Hunter stood up from his seat and left and within a few minutes Aaron joined him.

"Are you done Giana?", her dad asked.

"almost dad."

"okay. I am waiting for you in the living room. today, i will take you to school."

hearing this, she smiled. Finally she was going to a new school
finally she was going to make new friends.

"what about h-him?", she asked her mom pointing to zephyr. her voice was so low that he, who was just a few distance away couldn't hear.