2| good news!

"Giana! See who are arrived?"

As soon as I reached my room,  I decided to complete some important assignments

As soon as I reached my room,  I decided to complete some important assignments. This year, we have got so much projects, assignments and my mind is not prepared to take the exams that are coming so early.

most of the students can relate to my condition. these two years after knowing the truth were challenging for me and i didn't focus well on my academic part.

however, going to school regularly gave me a sense of peace and calmness as i have made tremendous friends in school. a few of them whom i am very close with know my past but rest don't know anything. 

as i was about to take the pen in my hand, I heard someone calling me downstairs. a frown appeared on my face. who might have come at this time. I decided to check downstairs. 

"what happened? BROTHER?"  I looked ahead to see Dante and Valentina standing there with a smile. she had a huge box in her hand.

"hello, how are you?" I said, walking towards them. 

Dante hugged me back as I returned the hug.

Even though they had just decided to leave for a short while, it was difficult for me. I've known him well from the day I moved into this home, therefore it was difficult for me to live without him.

"I'm doing good. what's up with my younger sister?" He gave me a tender kiss on the forehead and a gentle pat on the head.

"I'm well, but-," he said, lifting an eyebrow in perplexity.

He laughed at my response, "zephyr always bothers me." concentrating just on Zephyr, who was standing there with his mouth open and was unable to comprehend anything. 

"wow! This is what I get for all the coffee, food, and other things I've bought you. wow! So selfish. I actually got you an expensive watch a few days ago, and now you're calling me bad."

He stated with a tone of despondency. Despite laughing at what he said, I wanted to tease him more.

"He's so egotistical that he wouldn't let me wear his hoodie. Tell me, a brother can't provide this much for his sister, right?"

"the hoodie? What is happening here?" Dante enquired inquisitively.

"forget it, buddy! Who would ask you for your hoodie? Your girlfriend, right?"

Valentina cast a severe scowl at Zepyr.

"I meant wife."

I chuckled because I understood why he had modified his wording.

"kind of, yeah," Dante answered without knowing if that was the best response.