(16)✅

"why are the lights off?" I shouted startled by the switching off of the light but  heard no response

"why are the lights off?" I shouted startled by the switching off of the light but heard no response.

Is there anyone here? Oh, for God's sake! What's happening?

"How can the plane's light be turned off?" I asked again as I got out of bed.

I felt a pair of hands on my eyes as I proceeded forward.

"Stay still and walk forward," said the voice.

"Giana? What's the matter?"

"Just listen and walk; I'll show you the way."

I only nodded, perplexed by her behaviours but attempting to dismiss them. I stepped forward in response to her orders.

"at the count of three. open your eyes."

"All right."

"one"

"two"

"three"

I opened by eyes and the next thing i saw made me all shocked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Balloons and bunting were used to embellish the entire event. In front of me was a massive cake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It seemed as if I were in a dream.

They literally decorated a plane for me?

Aaron patted my shoulder and asked, "Did you like the surprise?"

"I loved it Aaron" I said as I hugged him.

Hunter laughed as he asked, "Did you think we forgot your birthday?"

"yes. We were going on a business trip on my birthday, which made me a little unhappy. WAIT! So, where are we going?"

"Hawaii, your favorite vacation spot!"

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH HAWAII?"

"no my son. We are travelling to Hawaii." Stella said with a grin.

"Thank you, mum" I said as I approached her and hugged her tightly.

"you've matured beautifully. I can't believe you're already 19 years old."

"So, what exactly are we waiting for? Let's have a look at the cake " Giana murmured, taking my hand in hers.

We gathered around the cake. While Aaron lighted the candles, I took the knife in my hand. I closed my eyes and wished the best for my family.