(14)✅

"OPEN THE DOOR AARON!"

I heard someone yelling and banging on the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned, terrified, as Aaron waited patiently.

He strolled casually towards the door and said, "I'll check."

My heart was pounding furiously. Outside the door, a man sounded enraged.

"d-dad? you here."

Hearing the word dad made my body relax, but I quickly remembered Aaron's remarks. I stood there speechless, no words coming out of my lips.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU TO MY OFFICE, AND YOU'VE COME TO RELAX! WHAT DO--- Giana, you here?"

As soon as he noticed me, his tone shifted. He flashed a little smile, but it appeared to be fake. He had a distinct appearance. I was terrified by his sinister smirk while he was talking to Aaron.

"What are you doing here?" he said softly, but all I could sense surrounding him was a dark aura.

"I only c-came to see him. He wasn't feeling well."

I approached Aaron and held his hand. I know he was a bit surprised but held my hand tighter.

The atmosphere was quite uncomfortable. Aaron looked at me and smiled.

"oh Aaron? What went wrong with you? " he said, his hand resting on Aaron's shoulder.

"i am fine dad."

"Right now, Aaron, I need to talk with you."

Something didn't feel right. Aaron seems to be a little frightened as well.

"uhh d-dad? I needed to buy something, so I decided to bring A-aaron along. correct, brother?"

"yes dad. I'll contact you later."

"It's urgent, and I HOPE YOU WON'T DISOBEY ME" he said gently, but I could tell he was growing irritated.

"c'mon dad. He'll show up. Please allow him to accompany me "

I attempted to project confidence. Even though I was terrified, I wanted to get out of this situation as quickly as possible.

"o-okay. You are allowed to leave with Giana but return as soon as possible."

I grabbed his hand and hauled him out without wasting a single second.