(27)✅

Warning:- violence ahead

“tie her to the chair.” he said to his men. I didn’t try to break free since I knew what was about to happen.

"Why are you torturing them in this way? Why did you murder Aaron?"

He approached me, asking, "he wasn't even your real brother" As he positioned the chair close to me and sat down on it, his hands were busy playing with the knife.

"he was more than that for me. I loved him. HE WAS MY FUCKING BROTHER"

"You murdered him." I said in a defeated voice.  

"My dear Aisera, you are to blame for it"

The knife moved from my shoulders down the arm.

I cried "why- AHHHHHHHHHH"

as the electric current began to surge through my body as soon as he turned on the switch.

He smirked and asked "do you like it?" with the knife still on my exposed skin. As he tortured me, I was aware that he was enjoying it.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR LEAVING ME AND BETRAYING ME!" The knife was penetrating my skin and the shocks were making me dizzy when I heard, "YOU NEED TO FACE THE WRATH NOW."

Much worse had happened to me before, but it had been a long time. I refrained from speaking or shouting because I didn't want to appear weak in front of him.

He upped the shocks as my body was falling out, saying "you know how crazy I can go right?"

My entire body was in excruciating pain, and I was shaking. I knew how bad he could go. He is heartless. He has done the same thing to young children who barely were 10 or 11 years old.

He has no shame in doing so. I couldn't bare the pain I was feeling at the very moment. I felt as if I was so close to death.

"AHHHH! I struggled to get out of the chair I was strapped to as my breathing got heavy, "Please s-stop it.

"Hmm" He turned off the button, took the knife out of my skin, saying, "Since you have always helped me always, I'll spare you."

"Don't injure them, please."

"in pain yet worrying about them? They are not even your true family, right?"

"I won't allow anything happen to them since they gave me a new life."

“alright, let me help you out. Since my little Aisera is turning 16 this weekend, I want you to organize a birthday party.”