(28)✅

"grandma? What happened? "I heard her wake me awake, and in a raspy voice, I questioned

"Good morning, Giana! We should all eat breakfast together."

"ughh! I need more sleep, granny "

I said, grabbing my blanket and turning off the air conditioning since I was cold.

"No, it's too late now. Let's all have breakfast together. You haven't eaten any of the meals, at all."

She is unaware of how difficult it is for me to see my family. I'm afraid to approach them and try to chat to them.

"b-but?"

"no ifs and buts, and wake up. I'm waiting downstairs "

I stood up and nodded. She quickly hugged me and kissed my forehead and soon left the space.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting ready, I went downstairs and noticed that everyone was seated in the dining room except for Hunter. I moved slowly since I didn't want to talk. I heard someone calling my name out of the blue.

"Giana? Come sit down"

that was my dad. I strolled over to sit down next to him after giving him a nod. He gave me a pat on the head while smiling at me.

"How is my daughter doing?"

"I'm good, Dad"

I spoke in a low tone. Aaron was gone. Gone forever and I missed him. We always sat together in the dining room. I can see the pain in everyone's eyes. Mom's sad smile to Dante trying his best not to cry, everyone was in pain and agony.

"good. See, your mother made a lot of food for you"

I noticed all of my favourite meals on the plates as I took a closer look. I caught her smiling when I turned to face her.

"Thanks, mama"

Zephyr said, "I can't wait to have it" and I chuckled. He constantly seems to be hungry.

Dante answered, "Yeah foodie.

I knew they were acting like infront of me. They were heartbroken inside but didn't dare to show it up. I felt bad and angry at the same time. It was all my fault.

If I hadn't trust Robert, nothing would have happened. If I would have died, nothing would have happened. I am to be blamed here.