Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico

Not edited- PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

A LOT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND TELL ME UR OPINIONS! PLEASE LETS GET TO 1K COMMENTS AND 555 VOTES AND I'LL POST TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR GREEDY MOMMA AND GET A CHAPTER TOMORROW!

Recap: Ares was going to talk to Owen (his father's old friend) for some info on the Italians. (The leader of the Italian mafia is Dominico Ferrari) oh and Ares railed the shit out of ivy a chapter ago...

When the writing is mostly in italics its a flashback

UPDATE YOU DUMB FUCKS. ATHENA WILL NEVER EVER BETRAY ARES SO STFU ABOUT THAT 💋🤪😜

"Just fucking tell us" Nicolas snaps at the old man in the white suit testing all three of us

The only fucking reason we want to know where the Italians are is because Dominico took something that meant so fucking much to me. He killed my father, that was supposed to be my kill, I was supposed to kill him for everything he did.

"What do I get?" he sighs shaking his head with fake regret, Sebastian fists and unfists his hands. I lied, I told her I'd be back in an hour but it's been five.

It's five in the evening and this fucker has only told the smallest details that we already know, and now he wants something in return for why they hate us so much and where they are.

"What else do you want?" Sebastian grits, he already has so many fucking things from all three of us and this fucker wants more.

He smirks and runs a hand through his gelled slicked back hair flattening it more then before and I could tell he goes to talk but I do before him. "Tell us the information and then we'll discuss" I lie

I feel my phone buzz again, 15th time, she's murdering me tonight...

"Sounds like a plan" he hums nodding and fixes the white cuffs of his blazer, "Your father killed his" he states, puts something like that out in the open simply taking a sip of the water Nicolas gave him.

Not knowing it's filled with chemicals that will make him pass out in a few minutes.

I look over and see Nicolas hiding his smirk using his hand on his jaw

Psycho, he's crazier then me and Sebastian...

"Alright, now let's keep the information flowing" Sebastian says sarcastically and Owen hums already looking high.

"You know, your father isn't actually your father?" he looks at me and I raise an eyebrow but on the inside questions flood.

"Your mother dearest fell in love with the leader of the Italians in her time, Dominico's father-Gabriele. But her father had a marriage set with Johnathon, your father and Gabriele was his biggest enemy. She fell for him in collage, and then he knocked her up but he didn't want to leave her alone. So he fought for here-which was dumb if you ask me-and ended up getting shot by my boy Johnathon" he blurts drinking even more of the water and I look over to Nicolas asking him what the fuck he put in there with my eyes.