Chapter 34 • Flirting?

Gabriella's POV

Now December 1st and I'm back at school. I couldn't fall asleep last night feeling like something was off so now I feel like I'll fall asleep in class.

Staring at the movie our world history teacher put on I feel my eyes closing and my head about to bang into the desk before a large hand catches it making my eyes snap open.

"Hi." Aaron smiles amusedly at me.

Realizing my heads still resting in his hand I sit up hastily. "Hello."

"You okay?" He questions.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" I mumble through a yawn.

"Mhm your right stupid question I don't know why I would ask that because your clearly awake to me, I mean your practically bouncing off the walls." I stare blandly at him before he sighs and brings his chair closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask after he looks at me and pats his shoulder.

"Lay down on my shoulder so you can sleep. He says like it's common knowledge.

"I can't sleep during class." I try and rub the sleep out of my eyes but it doesn't work as another yawn breaks its way through my mouth.

"Really because even our teacher is." I follow his finger which pointed at our teacher who's out cold sitting at his desk with a jacket covering his head.

I look back and forth between the movie that's to far into the story I can't catch up anymore and Aaron's shoulder. And the more I stare at his shoulder the comfier it looks so finally following his suggestion I hesitantly rest my head on his shoulder before closing my eyes.

"Put your head on my shoulder." He sings quietly.

"Hold me in your arms." I mumble back quietly half asleep.

"Baby." He whispers into my hair while his fingers fidget with the strings of my jacket I'm wearing over my uniform.

I fall asleep with the tips of my mouth raised.

_____________________________

Lorenzo's POV

"Where is he?" I ask calmly while looking at the security cameras of the airport I own.

"Right there capo." I follow his finger to the camera in the bottom left corner.
(Boss)

I wait patiently as he rewinds it to November 26th 12:38am, the night after thanksgiving.

I watch along with Matteo as 'John' stepped out of the plane with a few other men, including Ivan.

Sharing a look with Matteo we both look towards the screen again to see them leaving the airport.

"Thank you Marcus for informing me about this." I nod to the security guard before leaving with Matteo not far behind me.

"So he's here now. What does this mean?" Matteo questions as we get into the car signaling my driver to take us to our work building.

"We need to find him and fast. Call Antonio and Emilio, tell them to get here we need everyone on this." He nods while taking out his phone.

I stare at the photos of them leaving the plane trying to push down the internal panic and anger at how close he is to Ella.

_____________________________

Gabriella's POV

"Ella, Ella hey." The feeling of cold hands touching my face snaps my eyes open seeing Aaron's face above mine for the second time that day.