Chapter 15 • Welcome To Hell

After everything that happened Friday it was safe to say that the weekend was completely relaxing, after my conversation with Leo I realized that he wasn't so bad just as long as he wasn't glaring at me.

When we got home Friday I talked to Lorenzo who apparently got a call from Matteo, I was expecting him to want me to stay home for another week instead of going to school but I was wrong. All he asked was if I was ok and wanted to talk about it but I said no, it's bad enough that two of my brothers had to witness it and I'm sure the rest know what happened, I didn't want my eldest brother to know one hundred percent what had exactly happened.

The weekend was calming, it wasn't boring but it necessarily wasn't exciting. All my brothers were busy, I barely saw any of them the entire weekend but then again I hardly left my room. I stayed in room all weekend reading, the only time I left the safe haven of my room was to go to the library to get books and the kitchen for food.

I was able to finish the first book of the twilight series over the weekend and was currently on the second book which was stuffed in my backpack.

It was currently Monday morning and I was a mess. I went to bed early last night wanting to get a good nights sleep which became pointless when I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep due to nerves, so I spent the next few hours going over my schedule and the map I had I had of the school. I wanted to make sure I knew where all my classes were so I wouldn't look like the new kid who had to carry around the map with her every where she went, I wanna try and stay off of everyone's radars and attract as little attention to myself as possible.

Now it was currently 6:50am and I was in front of my mirror adjusting my uniform until it finally looked right. I wasn't sure what I exactly expected the uniforms to look like but this wasn't it. The outfit consisted of a black soft sweater with a white collar and a grey skirt which was a little to short for my liking so I paired it with some black tights, I was also wearing a pair of black doc martens.

 The outfit consisted of a black soft sweater with a white collar and a grey skirt which was a little to short for my liking so I paired it with some black tights, I was also wearing a pair of black doc martens

My hair was up in just a casual ponytail seeing as it was to frizzy to do anything else with it.

I held my necklace in my hand as I just stared into the yes of the girl looking right back at me through the mirror, I could see all the emotions in her eyes that no one else could or even understand. I saw it all, the anxiety of having to face new people in a new environment, the happiness of getting to know my brothers and opening a new chapter in my life, the sadness knowing that my mother won't be here to help me through the unknown things I'm going to be facing in the future, and finally the fear of having my monster and tormentor come back into my life and ruin it all again.

I blinked the tears out of my eyes not wanting my face to become red and puffy before going to school. Tucking my necklace under the collar of my shirt I grabbed my backpack and everything I'd need for school before leaving my room having already brushing my teeth.

When I got downstairs I could hear voices coming from the entryway so I head towards it only to see exactly who I was expecting to see.

Emilio and Antonio.