Chapter 5

The light of the diagnostic apparatus gradually faded, and the diagnosis result showed that Mu Sheng was a little breathless with a long string of red symptoms.

    The invisible parts of Lian Gu's body covered by clothes were more severely injured than his right arm.

    Comminuted fracture of the left arm, combined with toxic nerve injury in the right leg, there is no cure.

    Abdominal wounds continued to deteriorate, and various organs were exposed to excessive radiation and continued to fail.

    The most important thing is that his brain was damaged by unknown toxins, and his mental domain collapsed. Not only did he lose his abilities, but he also had the possibility of a complete mental breakdown at any time and becoming a lunatic.

    "How?" Lian Gu's voice was flat, without any other emotions, it seemed that he could accept whatever the result was.

    It's not that it's psychologically strong, but it doesn't matter anymore.

    It's already like this, how could it be worse?

.Even if he became a madman in the next second, or died directly, he didn't care.

    No one cares anyway.

    Mu Sheng opened his mouth, calmed his trembling breath, and coughed: "It's a bit serious, and it will take a long time to fully recover. But it doesn't matter, the last thing we lack is time."

    Lian Gu chuckled and sighed: "My injury has nothing to do with you. We just met, why is it so uncomfortable? When you lied, it seemed like you were about to cry."

    Mu Sheng touched his eyes, but there were no tears.

    "I'm tired, go and rest too."

    He reached out to pull the quilt, and Mu Sheng leaned over to help him cover it.

.Putting the nutrient on the bedside, Mu Sheng stood for a while, watching the man whose breathing gradually stabilized, and whispered softly, "You saved me as soon as we met. Why? I can't leave you alone anyway."

    The man seemed to pause for breath, and turned his head to hide his expression.

    He returned to his room with the diagnostic instrument, read the diagnosis results over and over again, and he began to search for relevant information.

    The night passed, and the sky shone slightly, and Mu Sheng stretched his waist forcibly resisting the headache.

    Organ failure and wound deterioration caused by radiation can be treated in the hospitals in District A.

    However, there is no case of successful treatment on the Internet for the spiritual domain that has been damaged by Liangu.

    All the data show that once the spiritual domain is broken, one can only wait for death, and the brain will be completely necrotic if one lives less than two years at most.

.The best result is that relying on expensive mental potions and using the healing powers to linger in the dreams, it is only to live a few more years.

    Only mental potions can be bought, and those with healing powers are really rare.

    After watching it all night, Mu Sheng felt that it was a miracle that even Gu was alive now.

    Battered all over, living alone in this small yard, is he waiting for that day every day?

    Shaking his head, Mu Sheng threw the mess of thoughts behind his head, picked up some water to wash, and started to prepare breakfast.