Chapter 29

"This is a miracle on the planet Ess. At that time, people built this building with bare hands to resist foreign enemies, but now it has been razed to the ground."

    Uncle Bai looked at the winding wall with his hands behind his back, and said to the two of them.

    All the historical places of interest in the past disappeared, leaving only a devastated face. Mu Sheng resisted the soreness in his heart. Although he made a slight change when he touched it, he could still see the original model.

    "This is the city wall that Dragon restored in proportion to the remaining data. You can't find its name on the data. Have you seen it before?"

    Uncle Bai was a little surprised by what Mu Sheng blurted out in surprise.

    This model has only been seen by a few people he can trust, and those people will never leak its information.

.Mu Sheng pursed his mouth, lowered his head and said, "Maybe I have seen a similar building somewhere, I can't remember, I just feel familiar."

    Uncle Bai shook his head: "Maybe."

    He clicked the button next to the model, and the light slowly lit up, projecting a white and blue sphere into the air.

    Mu Sheng looked at the intact earth projection, his heart pounding.

    "This is the undiscovered Ers star hundreds of years ago."

    Most of the planet's surface is blue water, and the land is covered by green vegetation. If you look closely, you can see a few faint buildings.

    Uncle Bai's hand tapped a few times on the control button, and the projected planet was divided into several parts and presented in front of everyone. At the same time, the scene changed, and the ocean and land on several large plates gradually disappeared, leaving deep pits and scorched earth.

.New gathering places were slowly built on the scorched earth, time changed, new gathering places developed, and gradually formed a scale, which are now the several major urban areas on Ess.

    "The environment of Ersi is no longer suitable for survival. The reason why the gathering point can be developed is because the dragon has left behind the defense system. The center of each city is the console of the defense system, and the total control of all the city defense systems Taiwan is the existence that people from the capital star have always wanted to grasp."

    The defense system worked tirelessly under the scorched earth, protecting the creatures in the urban area and the resettlement area. Uncle Bai's hand traversed the center of several large urban areas: "The dragon did leave the general control center, but this thing must not let them. get."

    Those people have exhausted their means, just for this system, Ersi has something worthy of their troubles.

.But the defense system is the life of Eose.

    Mu Sheng was silent for a moment and asked, "So that console is on the site of this city wall?"

    Uncle Bai smiled: "It is indeed related to this city wall."

    "Then, are you busy with this matter these few days?"

    Mu Sheng was a little worried. If this defense system is intact, Uncle Bai will definitely not touch it easily. There is a problem with the defense system, then where should the hundreds of millions of residents of Essian Star go?

    "Yeah." Uncle Bai sighed, "Someone can't hold back their breath, and they have moved their hands and feet on our defense system. If I didn't find out in time, the protective cover here would simply disappear after a while."